24. "you're only in your underwear"

I woke up to feel someone's soft breath blowing down my back. It tickled a little but not enough to make me squirm or anything. I stretched and felt Jacob's arms around my waist. He pulled me tighter against him when he felt me move. I could feel his face nuzzling into the back of my neck.

I giggled when he started to nibble. "That tickles!" I exclaimed to which he just smirked and kept going.

He was nibbling, kissing, licking, biting, etc. I tried to get away but he kept his grip around my waist tight and firm.

He started kissing up my neck to my jaw. He kissed my cheek next, then my nose, then he went for my lips.

He stared into my eyes for multiple seconds before looking at my lips and slowly moving closer.

He was just an inch away from connecting with me, when my alarm clock on my nightstand started to blare into my ear. Causing me to yipe in pain and cover my ears.

But as soon as it came on it went off, making the pain subside as well. I looked up to see Jacob's hand on top of the 'off' button on the alarm clock.

He looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked, sweetly.

I started to nod my head but it hurt too much so I just spoke. "Yeah, it was only painful for a second."

He sighed and leaned down to kiss me on the head. "Do you want me to run you a bath?" He asked.

I blushed. "No, I can run my own bath." I said to him which he gave me undoubtful look.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I was getting angry, ever since I got this concussion everyone has been treating me like I'm incapable of doing small tasks. Like going to school, or eating food, or RUNNING MY OWN BATH!!! I'm still capable of doing those things but no one realizes it. I hate this concussion and I can't wait until it goes away.

"Yes, I can run my own bath! I'm not a baby!" I glared at Jacob as I stood up. I got a little light headed when I did, but I wasn't going to let him know that.

I was trying to prove a point.

So I left the room, Jacob following right behind me, probably trying to make sure I wouldn't fall or something stupid like that.

I got to the bathroom and walked in, going over to the tub and turning on the water. The tub started to fill.

I turned towards Jacob. "See!" I exclaimed while pointing at the tub.

He chuckled and then gave me a little smile. "I see." He said before walking out and shutting the door behind him.

I started to strip myself of my clothes. I took off my shirt (which they are hard to get off when you have a cast on your arm) and then my pajama pants. And I was just about to take off my underwear when the door suddenly opened and Jacob walked in.

I squealed when I saw him come in before freaking out and grabbing a towel and covering myself.

He chuckled and placed the clothes he was carrying in his hands on the sink. "Calm down," He said. "You're only in your underwear."

"Exactly!" I said as I made sure that my chest down to my knees were covered.

He rolled his eyes before smirking and walking towards me. "What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to put my good arm out the best I could while trying to make sure the towel didn't drop.

"Oh, nothing." He said as he reached me and wrapped his arms around me.

I started to squirm in his hold to which he just chuckled and bent down to connect his lips with mine. "Stop!" I yelled while turning my head away.

He just chuckled and kept trying to kiss me. "I really need to get ready before Kaitlyn and Tony come-" I cut myself off as I realized what I had said.

He stopped and just sort of stood still for a second. After a couple seconds he started to slowly pull away until just his hands were on my arms, keeping me steady and in-place. He looked me dead in the eye.

"What did you just say?" He asked, a sound of anger and annoyance dripping off his tongue.

He started shaking, not because I was cold, but because I was getting nervous from his deadly glare. "Uh, nothing!" I said quickly before trying to turn away, but he wouldn't let me.

"What did you say?" He asked more sternly this time.

I looked at his nose, I couldn't look in his eyes. "I said that I have to get ready before Kaitlyn gets he-"

"No!" He shouted suddenly, making my head hurt, which he noticed so he lowered his voice. "You said Kaitlyn and Tony."

My eyes drifted away from his face and towards the tub which was still filling with water.

"Why did you lie to me?" I heard him ask, there was a mix between anger and hurt in his voice. Now, I definitely couldn't look at him.

"I just..." I sighed and turned towards him, looking at his chest and still not his eyes. "I just want you guys to get along." I finally looked up to his eyes so he could see that I was really hopeful of them becoming friends.

He sighed and shook his head. "I'm leaving." He said as he started to walk out of the bathroom.

My eyes widened and I ran out after him, even though it did make me dizzy to run. "Wait!" I said as I caught up to him inside my room.

I grabbed his arm and span him around. "Don't leave, please." I pleaded to which he gave me a cold expression. "I have a concussion and a broken arm, and I need someone to stay with me. My mom's not home and Tony and Kaitlyn won't be coming over for at least another hour." I said, trying to reason with him.

He rolled his eyes so I just gave him the puppy dog eyes. He glared at me for a few seconds before sighing. "Fine, I'll stay."

A grin spread across my face as I hugged him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said before releasing him. "I'm going to take my shower now." I said as I started to walk out of the room but he grabbed my wrist.

I turned around to see him smirking. "What?" I asked.

He looked down at my body. "Looks like you dropped something."

My eyes widened and I looked down at my body to see me just in my underwear. I must've dropped the towel while I was chasing after Jacob.

I squeaked as I started to run out of the room.

I heard him chuckle as I ran in the bathroom. But as soon as I got in, I slipped and fell.

Everything went black for a minute before I heard a voice that sounded really distant. "Tim! Tim!" The voice called out to me.

I slowly opened my eyes and light blurred my vision. "What the..." I mumbled but finished talking because my speaking sent pain to my head.

I blinked a couple times to clear my vision. After a while, I saw Jacob's worried face looking down at me. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked in a hushed tone."

I was going to say 'yes' but I couldn't speak. My head was hurting too much and everything was spinning. I couldn't respond.

I could hear Jacob talking to me but couldn't actually understand what he was saying.

It didn't feel like that much longer when I saw bright lights and felt multiple people touching me.

All I remember hearing before I blacked out was...

"It's worse."

.....

Hey, my Narnians'!!!

I'm sorry it took me so long to upload. I've been super busy with school and mid-terms and everything in between.

So hopefully you guys can forgive me.

THANKS!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

read~enjoy~vote~comment~thanks

-MGN