Addiction - Epilogue

~SIX YEARS LATER~

"Are you excited?" Tony's mom asked him.

He smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Yeah, I am."

He had on white dress pants and shoes, a white blazer resting over a black button-up shirt, and to top it all off a white bow-tie.

"Ok, well I'm going to go check when we're starting." His mother announced as she left the room.

Tony turned towards me. "I'm scared."

I smiled at him and patted the seat next to me. "Why?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I just am." He paused and looked at me. "Weren't you scared when you and Jacob got married?"

I smiled remembering the day.

He had proposed to me 10 months ago, and then 7 months after we had our wedding. There were some minor bumps in the road but we got through them, together.

I remember it like it was yesterday. My mom walking me down the aisle. I was in my sleek black tuxedo and he was in his. I was scared the whole time the officiant was talking, but when he finished and I turned to look in Jacob's eyes...I knew that everything was going to be alright.

And that's exactly what I told Tony to calm him down.

He smiled at me. "Just look in his eyes and everything will be okay." I said to him.

"Thank you Timothy." He said, hugging me. "For everything."

I smiled back at him.

"Ok boys, it's time to start."

I smiled at him and got up. "You'll be fine." I said before leaving the room. Jacob was right there, waiting for me.

"Hey babe." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Hey." He put his arm out in front of me and I hooked mine through his.

Alex chose Jacob to be his best man and Tony chose me to be his, considering we're their closest friends and all.

"Ok guys, the wedding shall be starting in one minute." Said Mrs. Sanchez as she approached us.

"Thank you." I responded with a kind smile.

Mrs. Sanchez was Jacob's and my wedding planner so we told Alex and Tony about her, and they decided to have her do their wedding. She is honestly amazing, and she's so sweet.

I turned around and smiled at Tony and gave him a thumbs up. He nervously smiled back at me.

The 'here comes the bride' song started, which meant the wedding was starting. "They should make a song called 'here comes the groom' for situations like this." I heard Jacob mumble to me.

I chuckled a little. "Or maybe 'here comes the significant other'." He chuckled back at what I said.

Then the doors opened and we started our way down the aisle, arm in arm.

We followed behind Elizabeth, Tony's little sister, as she threw flowers along the aisle.

She reached the alter and walked off to the side. I smiled at Alex as we walked by. I could tell he was nervous about all of this, especially since his parents were here and they don't show up for many events. He wanted everything to perfect, I could tell.

Jacob and I parted ways once we reached the alter and I walked off to the side where Tony will stand as Jacob walked over to stand behind Alex.

I turned around once I got in place. I looked over at Alex to see Jacob pat Alex's shoulder and whisper "it'll all be fine" in his ear. Alex smiled over his shoulder at Jacob.