8. "are you going to kill me"

You know what I love about Saturdays?

EVERYTHING! They're like the best day ever. You get to sleep in, have fun, sleep in, let loose, sleep in, relax, and umm...sleep in. So pretty much, I love Saturdays!

Well, that's a different case today.

I got woken up by my phone ringing. I groaned loudly as I reached over to my nightstand, knocking a bunch of stuff off of it since my face was in my pillow. I finally grabbed my phone and without checking the caller ID...I ignored the call.

I laid my phone next to my head as I started to drift off to sleep again, when it started ringing. I groaned and decided to answer. I held the phone to my ear. "What?!?" I said bitterly into the phone.

"Well someone's in a grouchy mood." I noticed Jacob's voice right away.

I rolled my closed eyes, which for some reason made me dizzy. "You're calling me on a Saturday morning, I'm going to be grouchy." I replied.

"Ummm, it's 3 in the afternoon. It's not morning."

"It's a Saturday, it doesn't matter!"

I heard him chuckle. "You're cute." He replied, which had me blushing like crazy. What is this with me blushing even though the person isn't even talking to my face? "Anyway, I called to see if you wanted to hang out."

I let out a fake gasp as if sounding shocked. "Did you actually just ask me to hang out? You're not going to just come and kidnap me like usual?"

"Haha." He replied sarcastically. "And if you say no, then I'll kidnap you."

I lightly smiled to myself as I rolled my eyes. I sighed. "Fine, I guess I'll hang out with you." I said, pretending boredom.

He chuckled. "Cool. I'll be by your house to pick you up in thirty minutes." He replied.

"Ok-" Before I could even finish my response he hung up. "Rude." I said to myself.

Well, I guess I have thirty minutes to get ready. I got out of my bed and started my usual morning routine.

.....

"Hey." I said to Jacob as I got into his car.

"Hey babe." He smiled at me. And I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. But for some reason I couldn't take the smile off my face after he said it.

He backed out of my driveway and drove up the road. "So, where are we going?" I asked, curiously.

He looked over at me with a smile on his face. "Well, it's a surprise. I don't want to ruin our second date." He said as he reached over the middle and grabbed my hand.

A light smile appeared on my face but I ignored it as I took my hand away from his. "For the last time, we're not dating and we're not going on a date. We're just hanging out, as friends." I told him, sternly.

"Yep," he replied, which shocked me. Well, that was until he said. "boyfriends."

I rolled my eyes, still with a smile on my face.

We were silent for a couple minutes after that, until I couldn't stand the silence anymore and turned on the radio. I turned the dial, rolling across several stations. After a minute or two of searching for a good station I gave up. Now it was silent again.

Instead of sitting in an awkward silence again, I decided to break it. "So..." I trailed off.

He smirked and chuckled. "So." He replied.

"How...umm...did you...sleep...last night?" I asked awkwardly, which made him chuckle even more.

"I slept good. How 'bout yourself?" He asked.