6. "i can be a little possessive"

I can't avoid Jacob, everywhere I go he's there. I can't even drive my own car because he picks me up, literally. Plus, he knows my whole schedule now. Can someone say stalker? I really hope he isn't stalking me, I can't have a stalker. I heard that eventually they go nuts and try to kill the other person so no one else can have them. Maybe I should ask him, but stalkers are great liars.

You know what, hopefully, if he really cares about me, he'll tell me truth.

I walked out of my house and saw his car parked on the curb. Like usual, he wasn't in it. Probably hiding somewhere, waiting for me to run to my car so he can catch me. But I'm not running today, I need to ask him a question and I plan to get an answer. So, I walked straight to his car and opened the passenger door and got in, the smell of alcohol, smoke, and drugs immediately filling my nose.

A few minutes later, I heard his door open. He sat down in his seat and shut the door. "That's a first." He said while looking over at me.

I looked back at him too and nodded. He started up the car and started to drive when I started talking. "I need to ask you a question." I looked over at him. He was waiting for my question. "Are you stalking me?"

We sat there for a couple seconds before he started laughing. He was laughing so hard that he started crying and I thought he was going to run off the road. I grabbed the wheel and straightened it. "What?" He asked while laughing. "No, I'm not stalking you. But you're my boyfriend and I need to know where you are and when. Plus I admit it, I can be a little possessive."

I nodded and turned back to look at the road, that's when I realized what he said. "I'm not your boyfriend!" I said to him firmly.

He smirked and looked over at me. "You could be, if you would just say yes."

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the road.

We pulled up to the school in no time. I got out of Jacob's car and headed towards the school. His figure suddenly showed up next to me and he locked his fingers with mine. I tried to pull my hand away but his grip was much stronger than mine. So I just let my hand loose since I knew I wouldn't be getting it out of his hold anytime soon, just like myself.

We entered the school and he faced toward me. "Do you need to go to your locker?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and he led the way to my locker. We got there and he let go of my hand. I put in my combination and grabbed my books that I needed. I sighed and turned back to him.

I looked at him in his eyes and almost passed out. There was so much passion in them, it took my breath away. I don't want to but I'm just going to face the facts, I'm falling for Jacob Palmer. I don't know how it's happening so fast. I mean, I don't even want to. But for some reason, I can't stop myself. He does bad stuff and he's rude, but that's seeming to not bother me anymore.

He smiled at me and I swear I almost melted. My stomach turned and my knees got all wobbly. My heart ached and my brain pulsed, but I wanted it to. I wanted to feel this way towards him.

Why? Why is this happening and how is it happening so quickly?

I wish I had answers to these questions, but I had none whatsoever.

"So, what do you want to do now?" He asked me, pulling me back from my thoughts. We still had fourteen minutes until the homeroom bell rang.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked down. "I don't know." I mumbled.

He stretched and yawned. "Man, I'm tired." He said.

And the next words that came out of my mouth not only surprised him, but it surprised me too. "Do you wanna skip?"