Chapter 1

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

P.G 13- Extensive Language used

Chapter 1

CELESTE POV

                Archer Rossi was popular now.

                 And it hurt seeing him hang around the crowd we once used to despise. But, what wounded me the most was the fact he'd forgotten about me. And some selfish part of me wants to be upset but another part of me knows it is not his fault for the condition he had landed himself in.

                  Archer lost his memory of everything in his past, he can only remember things from here on out. Which meant he'd forgotten about our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our experiences, our friendship and our memories. The worst feeling isn't being lonely, it's being forgotten by someone you'd never forget. How could I forget someone who gave me so much to remember? I remember every word he told me.

  I want him to remember me as I was, not as I am.

****

              This was the most gossip not only Archer has received but Pacific Grove has, since Valeria Anne committed suicide, four years ago. Pacific Grove was a small town with only about fifteen thousand humans, which meant news traveled rapidly. And when the entire town found out about the tragic accident, let's just say people were thrilled to have found something to ramble about.

            "Archer Rossi has arrived," Tracy Morgan gushed, a blush creeping upon her rosy cheeks. "And I know he is looking better than ever."

                   I locked my car doors and glanced over my shoulder. Everyone knew when Archer had arrived, not only from the flock of popular students dashing over to greet him, but his infamous all-black phantom, pulled up in front of school with his driver opening the door for him. If you did not know Archer had made an entrance, you sure did now.

              Archer wasn't always rich, he was classified as middle class, as was I. He never had a personal chauffeur, every since the crash his parents had mentioned to my parents how they did not want him driving again, ever. They had already lost their son, Ansel, in a car crash they had refused to lose another one.

        "Can you imagine being hit by a Neighborhood Market truck?" Chuck Stevens mumbled, walking away with his buddies.

           The Neighbourhood Market was sponsored by Wal-Mart, which entitled that Archer would be receiving tens of thousands of money, since Archer's father had decided to sue the company, for putting his son in danger.

                     Archer had finally stepped out of the expensive, shiny, tinted windowed truck. Him and his driver had some sort of fiasco a few minutes ago, over most likely something immature again. The first time Archer and his driver had fought was because Archer had said his driver didn't make it around in time to open his door. He couldn't even open his own door, the old Archer would have never done that and would never had wanted this chaotic life.