Chapter 11

I feel uncomfortable and my skin is thrumming and oh boy, is it hot in here? I wanted to kiss him again

I feel uncomfortable and my skin is thrumming and oh boy, is it hot in here? I wanted to kiss him again. Not in the way you're thinking but to make sure I felt nothing. I can't stop thinking about his lips. What kind of lip balm did he use? That's all I'm thinking about.

                 Totally.

          I'm afraid I can't trust myself to be around him without being on guard. More kisses could happen and obviously that just can not be. Obviously.

         I start fantasizing about a situation where it would be more appropriate for me to have kissed him. Like if we were aliens on another planet or if we were star-crossed lovers during the Civil War. I don't know.

     I'm  trying to convince myself it meant nothing, which is the opposite of not caring about it. I'm still thinking about it. I'm thinking about it right now. And apart of me couldn't help but think if he was thinking about it too.

      Everett stands up knocking me out my thoughts and tearing the gaze I had on Archer away. "Who pushed and slapped me?" He asks me, crossing his arms over his chest.

    Brooke glances over at Archer and me with a scrutinizing glare, she crossed her arms. She knew. "I did, you buttface."

      I glance over at Olivia who had been touching her lips with an shocked expression. Aden was smirking between Olivia and I.

     "You all look really strange, so how about we just head on down to the beach?" Blake mutters eccentrically, staring between all of our faces.

     Everyone agreed scurrying out of the living room quickly. Once downstairs, Olivia had been cooling herself down with her hands, freaking out.

     "I don't know who I kissed, but it sure was a pretty damn good one." She explains, pulling her swimming suit out of her miniature bag.

     "Really? It probably was Archer heard his kisses leaves girls breathless and his touches leaves them speechless. And you are just that my friend." Blake responds, pulling her pink bikini out of her plastic bag.

           Everything Blake had said was accurate, I was still recovering from the kiss, I will be recovering for months.

       "I guess but I was really hoping it was Aden who'd left me all flustered." Olivia admits, blushing.

         "Why?" I mumble, hardly a peep. Olivia smiled pulling her shirt over her head revealing her black bra.

      "No reason, Archer is just a dickhead." She states, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "How was your kiss?"

        "Eh, the kiss was okay." I lie.

***

      "Olive!" Archer barks, tossing the ball into the air for her to catch.