Chapter 43

My alarm buzzes wakening me from my slumber

My alarm buzzes wakening me from my slumber. I roll over slapping my hand against the clock I wasn't even aware I had. My face is buried into something soft and fluffy. I lift my head whilst squinting my eyes and gazing around. I hated sleeping face first into my pillow, I always got neck cramps the following morning. I yawn turning around and sitting upward in my bed. I place my hand on my neck, rolling my head in a circular motion, winching at the strained neck I caused. There was a soft knock on the door. I glare at the blueish door.

"We have to pick up mom and dad in twenty. . ." Chloe shouts opening the door slightly peeking her head through the cracks. I forgot about that. I reach over hearing the sound of my phone vibrating next to the clock, I'm still unsure of how that ended up there. I had four messages from Archer and some from the group chat about Everett's beach house. Chloe saunters in removing the clocks wire, "Sorry little sis had to make sure you got up on time."

"Chloe," I groan reaching for a pillow and tossing it at the back of her head. She lets out a hey and tosses it back before exiting with her little noise maker. I decide to shoot Archer a text blushing at his words.

I roll my eyes at my boyfriend's cockiness deciding to ignore his message

I roll my eyes at my boyfriend's cockiness deciding to ignore his message. It was eight in the morning and out of all the questions he could have asked this early in the morning he chose that one. I pull the sheets off of me, throwing my phone onto the edge of the bed, only to hear it land with a thud seconds later. I waltz over towards my closet reaching for my black crop top and my velvety skater skirt along with a pair of undergarments sauntering to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, I glance at myself. I had forgotten to take the make-up off last night. . I was extremely tired when I got home. After prom we all decided to go to IHop because that was pretty much the only twenty-four hour dining place around.

I reach for the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes. Cleansing my face, free from the products. Tossing the wipes into the bin filled with toilet paper, I should dump that out soon, I turn the shower-head on sighing. I felt and looked like a zombie. Not to mention my legs ached from dancing all night long with Archer. I blew out a breath of air shutting the bathroom door.

****

"You guys never really told us about Hawaii," Chloe announced as we opened our menus at the fancy breakfast restaurant. I continued to text in the group-chat with Archer, Olivia, Everett, Blake and Ty. Apparently, Gwen and Aden were doing something I wish I could do, sleep. Not that I'm not excited that my parents are back but with all the studying and preparation for the last official week of school resting was pretty much all I needed. "How was the getaway?"