Chapter 20

"We can just give our feet a break and take off our heels to swap into some bowling shoes

"We can just give our feet a break and take off our heels to swap into some bowling shoes." Gwen suggested, as we all slid into the limousine.

"Bowling is the ideal sport. It's basically an hour of drinking beer occasionally interrupted by six seconds of exercise." Ty adds, agreeing with his date.

God, I hated that kid.

"Bowling it is. Paul drive us to the alley." Archer exclaims, wrapping his arm around me.

Olivia had her head nestled in the crook of her boyfriend's neck, she lifted her head once a Justin Bieber song came on. "What do you mean? Cause you're runnin out of time. Better make up your mind. What do you mean?" she sang in harmony with his voice.

Everyone laughed but joined in with her shortly, "Hey! It's better than any song 1D has done without Zayn Malik." Ty rambled, throwing his arms in the air.

I nod my head agreeing. This will be the first and last time I'd ever agree with Ty Jenkins.

****

"I'm going to be a bowler after high school." Aden aforementioned, sliding his leather shoes off his feet and slipping his feet into the bowling shoes.

As I pull my heels off a thought comes into my mind and that was you never know how brave you are until you dance all night in heels.

"It's amazing what you can do with fingers and a thumb." Archer chuckles along with Ty, Everett and Aden at the dirty little joke he added. I made a disgusted face, pushing him back.

"You just get ready to get your ass kicked," I mutter, tilting my head to the side. Archer flicked my nose placing his tuxedo jacket at our table before heading back to us.

In the car we had decided to do girls vs boys, there was an even amount of boys and girls. There was Gwen, Olivia, Blake and I against Ty, Aden, Everett and Archer.

Aden planted a kiss on his girls cheek before grabbing a bowling and sticking his fingers through the hole. Olivia picked up her ball, struggling with it.

"You need help babygirl?" Aden kidded, setting his bowling ball down and walking to the next lane, the girls lane, and lifting her ball upwards.

"Don't let her distract you man- she's trying to snatch your attention from this tournament." Everett barks, pointing at Aden.

"No. Dude, she needs help. I'm going to show her—"

Liv had an evil grin on her face towards us but once Aden glanced up at her she innocently smiled. He placed his hand over hers and stood directly behind her placing his chin on her head.

"Get a room!" Blake yelped, rolling her eyes.

I thought it was cute.

"And then you swing back like so," he swung her arm back, she nods. "And step with your right leg and roll it with all your force."