Chapter 22

[a/n: These aren't pictures of Celeste and Archer just the style/poses of which they took them

[a/n: These aren't pictures of Celeste and Archer just the style/poses of which they took them. More on photos will be coming soon.]

      "Now lift her off her feet and hold her like a baby." Josh, the cameraman, barks clearly annoyed at our foolishness. Archer slowly bends down and wraps me in his arms. I let out a squeal, nervously chuckling and placing my hands on his chest.

                  I smile as he carefully spins us around facing the camera. As kids growing up we rarely came to the ice skating rink, a reason could be because we both were utterly horrible at skating and nothing has improved since our childhood. I shiver not because it was cold outside but because my best friend was holding me as if I was a delicate antique that he cannot drop.

The feeling felt nice.

                     "This is an important call," Uncle Reese yelps, "Take a break." He pushes his camera in the stands and sprints off answering his telephone.

                Archer places me on my feet stumbling, "Woah, and to think I played Hockey."

                        I chuckle. "Sitting on the bench and playing in the game are two completely different things." I remind him laughing.

                     "Just get ready to get your ass kicked." Archer whispers, in my ear as a couple tore their hands apart to circle around us only to reconnect their hands again.

                   "In what?" I wondered confused.

                               "In ice skating, of course. I challenge you to a round of skating." He challenges, pointing his fingers over at me.

                         "No, no. Absolutely not!" I decline.

                       "What? Afraid you might fall through the ice and die." He respond, dramatically placing his body behind me and his hands on my shoulder giving me a gentle push.

                 I stumble a bit and my arms wildly swung around in the air as if I were drowning. "Archer, don't do that you jerk!"

                        He chuckles, holding my waist. "I won't let anything happen to you, relax!" His hands firmly dug into my hips and a smile swiftly formed on my face.

                 I began skating with Archer closely behind and his hands still securely on my hips. But, once we were headed towards the middle he released me. My heart accelerates fear of connecting with the ice I cautiously glance around for him.

                 "I'm here don't worry." He assures, grabbing my hand and skating with me around the rink.

                       Archer stood in front of me with a devious smirk on his face. "What?" I questioned, utterly confused.