Chapter 5

[a/n: The handsome Aden above

[a/n: The handsome Aden above.]

I felt like such a badass.

"So how was ditching school with Archer?"

"It was fun," I conveyed, shaking my head. "Everything was perfect, he had cameras set up, hired a camera crew, and even Uncle Reese showed up to assist."

"I don't like this new Archer," She muttered. "He seems more boyfriend material than best friend material, bleh. But, Uncle Reese was there and you didn't think for a second to call me?" She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm sorry, it's just I was too wrapped up in the photo shoot to even think about anything else," I cheekily smile letting yesterday replay in my head repeatedly. "Everything felt right, back to normal almost."

She nodded, smiling. "I am very happy for you, you deserve this more than anything!"

"I couldn't have done it without you, of course." I assured her, she smiles before making a disgusting face when Brooke strutted by.

Her four inch heels clicked against the tile floor, her pencil skirt almost too tight squeezing the living daylights out of her, and her corset top with the fancy black jacket matched her outfit perfectly. She was showing Archer what he was missing.

"I regret some things I said to her the other day," Liv asserted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yeah you were a little harsh on her-"

"No it's not even that," Liv cut me off, "I came up with way better insults this morning."

We both let out a chuckle before the bell rang signaling for us to get to first lesson.

Archer had arrived but he was with Ty and Everett. They had all took the empty seats beside me and I could tell Ty had been uncomfortable. "Hey Celeste," Everett greeted. "Kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?"

Archer on my right laughed and gave his friend a light shove. "Everett has this weird obsession with lame pick-up lines."

"No dude," Everett replied, frowning before facing me again. "I'll give you a kiss. If you don't like it, you can return it." He shut his eyes, puckering his lips out.

I laugh when I noticed Archer roll his eyes at his friends pathetic lines. Wow Everett Morales was flirting with me. Unbelievable.

"How are you not affected by breaking up with Brooke?" Ty blurted, this caused all of us to turn our head in his direction. "The hottest girl in school, all for this." His brown eyes flicker over towards me, upset.

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed, crossing my arms. "I might not be a size 2, doesn't mean I'm not beautiful."

"I didn't leave Brooke to date Celeste," Archer defended. "Brooke's body is what makes her sexy, but Celeste smile is what makes her pretty and her personality is what makes her beautiful. So don't defend trash when there is class sitting right beside you."