Chapter 10

[a/n: That's Everetts beach house above

[a/n: That's Everetts beach house above. I've actually been there before.]

We had to take two cars.

    Not because we all had a lot of things but because Archer could only have two other people in the car whilst Paul drove. The Rossi's thought that was more safer and efficient. Aden and I rode in Archer's RR phantom simply because, our houses were closer to his than the others. And tomorrow Paul could drop us off at our houses, since we were all spending the night. When at last we arrived, the house was a yellow blur behind the sun beaming down on to the window of the car. It was large, certainly, almost intimidatingly so. On climbing out it took a more detailed form, natural brown stone with all the hues mother nature can provide. The windows weren't the ones you would see in old country cottages, they were the glass, fashionable ones.

         Once across the threshold it was technology and modern design all the way. The floors were polished concrete and the furniture Scandinavian, high end designers only. The only compromise to comfort was the sheepskin on the floor, so clean it was hard to believe anyone had ever stepped foot on it. 

     The house had three layers, an upstairs, middle-floor and ground floor. Everett's truck screeched as he parked, stepping out the car running his hands through his dark, midnight hair.

    "You guys beat me?" Everett declares, stepping into the house.   Archer had brought my plastic bag of things into the house along with his own and patted his friends shoulder.

    "Blame it on Paul, how are the rooms going to be situated?" He bewilders, setting my bag down by my feet and smiling up at me, before lifting up and facing Everett.

    Everett shrugs. "I mean–it's only six bedrooms and its six of us right? There are three upstairs and three on the last level." He explains, pointing up and down.

    "I actually invited my girl," Archer announced, biting his bottom lip. "Seeing as her mom is a doctor, she never gets to spend time with her mother and she didn't want to go to Donovan's boring ass party so I thought it would be a great opportunity for her to join us." He asserts.

   "You have to tell me-"

        Archer gave him a deadly look. "Is that okay dude or is there a problem?"

     "No its fine, if you want to bring drama then go ahead." Everett reminded him just as Olivia and Blake saunters into the beach house. I roll my eyes not to fond of Brooke coming because this was supposed to be a headache free zone and with Brooke's arrival that meant drama.

     "Why does Celeste and Everett look like, they just seen your girlfriend walking down the street?" Blake asked, pointing at Archer.

       "Because Blake," he exaggeratedly spat. "She is coming and you all better be nice to her."