Chapter 2

Jayden's POV

So while im walking with my niggas I accidentally ran into Alicia. She was cute asf to me man she had nice skin, nice smile, she was a braceface though, She had really long hair, She was thick in all tha' right places.

I lowkey think im catchin' feelins' for her tho I need to cut this shit out. I cant stop thinkin' bout' her. Im normally never the type to fall deep for a girl. Wassgud wit me?...

*Bell Rings*

Announcement: Everyone should be moving to 2nd period.

Finally I can get out dis' borin' ass class and go see Alicia now man she can get dis' anyday I'll have dat' ass bent ova' like a beach chair laughing to myself  I needa' quit

*V walks up to Jayden*

V's POV

Okay let me fill yall in Yall wondering if me and Jayden live together, We dont. Because Our mom doesnt love me or him.

She told us to our faces... I mean she already was a crackhead and she said in life we wouldnt make it. She put me and Jayden out the house, Which caused Jayden to get in the game of selling drugs and me to start living with our dad, which he decided against. Jayden lives alone in his own condo because he hates our Dad.

As a child, Our Dad used to abuse Jayden and cause him to get concussions and a bunch of other shit because he was always hitting Jayden in the head or punching him.

But thats a totally different story, I just didnt want any of you to be lost here. Also I met my fake girlfriend a few months ago when she was looking lost as hell trying to find something at Winn Dixie

But hey, thats all mines 😀 anyways...

V: Jaydennn, You look like you horny. Whats up with you?

Jayden: Tha' new girl Alicia.. I mean.. what tha' fuck you mean I look horny??

V: Ooooooooh You Crushinggg

Jayden: Shut up (I mumbled..  nosey ass muthafucka)

*Bell rings*

V: Love You Lover Boyyy

Jayden's POV

I started walkin' ta class and sat in my usual seat in tha back . Then i saw Alicia walk in and started talking to tha' teacher I guess about where she pose' ta sit so I put my head down for a second to calm down she was making a nigga get hyped I looked up and saw Alicia sitting right next to me.

Alicia: Frowning Hey Jayden. Whats Wrong?

Jayden: Nothing ma

Ms.White: Okay class, Take out your literature books from under your desks and begin reading the first chapter on page 42 the class sighed and also, she interrupted. write down these questions from the board on some paper

Jayden: Damn she asking for too much on the first day.. Alicia lemme get some paper please ma she turned around

Alicia: How you dont have paper on the first day?  Pulling out 3 sheets for me You need to learn to get your own school supplies im not Office Depot or Walmart

Jayden: Of course not ya' too short

Alicia: Shut up

I started ta write something on tha' sheet of paper ta see if I can get ta know her mo' I kno' pretty fucked up basic nigga shit but I mean tha teacher we got now bitchy as fuck, I was praying I wouldnt have her again this year, prayed aint work clearly but I cant deal with her today. So I wrote something and passed the note to Alicia.

Slips note under her binder

*Note Convo*

Me: Hey Ma

Alicia: Why you passing notes we aint in middle school

Me: I know but I want ta learn mo' bout' you , how bout' we meet up after school and I take you to my house?

Alicia: Umm.. I dont know about that..

Me: Come on ma please

Alicia: I'll have to ask my mom

Me: Okay tell me wassup afta' lunch

Alicia: Okay

*Note Convo Over*

Alicia POV

Omg.. Im trying to hold in all this blushing but I cant, He really noticed me. He trying to take me out? Already? Im way to nervous to chill with a boy like him. Why is he choosing me? All these thoughts ran into my mind until they was stopped when the teacher started talking.

Ms.White: Times Up. Lets begin our discussion, if theres enough time.

Alicia: Hopefully tf  not my hands tired . I can feel Jayden starring at me. Boy what you looking at?

Jayden: You

Alicia: Why?

Jayden: Because.... I-

*Bell Rings*

Announcement: Everyone should be moving to 3rd now.

Comment how this book going lmkk