Chapter 30

Alicia POV

I woke up with a banging ass headache. I blinked a few times adjusting my eyes to the light. Since no one was in here I decided to call my sister before the nurse came in. I used the hospital phone since i have no clue where my phone is.
All I want right now is all my close friends & family with me😞❤️.

*Rings*

Stacey - Hello?

Alicia- Hey Sis !
Ew my voice sounds so raspy I thought to myself.

Stacey- Hey babes , where's your phone?

Alicia- I dont know , im in the hospital

Stacey- WHAT??! ARE YOU OKAY????

Alicia- Yes , im fine. Ill explain everything to everyone once you , shawn, and mari get here. Im at memorial regional hospital south room 244.

Stacey- Alright sis we're coming now. Dont forget to call mom, be strong baby

Alicia- See you when u get here sis. Give mari a kiss for me and tell Shawn I said Hey. And alright I will bye love you

Stacey - bye love you too

I hung up with her and decided to call my mom. Until yaya , jayden , V and dre walked in.

Me - Heeey Guys !

They all bombarded me with questions so I told all of them to calm down ill explain in a few and I asked jay to go get the nurse so she can check my Vitals.

The rest of them sat impatiently while i called my mom.

Phone Convo

Taraji(Alicia & Stacey's mom)- Hello?

Alicia- Hey Mommy !

Taraji- Hey Baby whats up?

Alicia - Mom , im in the hospital.

Taraji-  whats wrong ??

Alicia - Im pregnant ..

Taraji- By Jayden?

Alicia- Yes Ma'm

Taraji- As long as you know who the dad is and you're happy im happy for you. I now have two beautiful grandchildren i need to come see.

Alicia- Mom wait😭 I didnt have the baby yet im only a month. Im in the hospital because I fainted due to stress and worriation. Its a long story ill have to tell you another time. But just know im okay and everyone's here with me as we speak.

Taraji- Very good. Tell them all i said hey and Tell your sister and my grandbaby I love them. And ill see you guys in 2months.

Alicia- Alright mom I love you

Taraji- Love you too baby bye

Alicia - Bye mommy

I hung up just in time because the nurse walked in. She checked my vitals and everything was normal. She checked with the Dr. And I can go home tomorrow I just have to stay over night for observations. When Stacey , Shawn , and mari got here everyone said there Hey's and gave eachother hugs. Stacey let me hold Mari which felt great.