Chapter 23

Alicia & Stacey's Mom in MM

Stacey POV

So today is the day that Alicia gets out the hospital. Jayden asked me to stall for him and of course I said yes. I miss my sister and feel we havent had quality time since ive been pregnant and her accident. I wanna spend some time with her before I give birth even though shes going to be there.

I arrived at the hospital , got my visitors pass and headed up to Alicia's room. When I walked in she was signing her release papers and she already had her clothes on.

I laughed at the fact that she was eager to get out this hospital , no lie I was to and im not even the patient. As soon as I walked in her face lit up.

Stacey: Hey sissypooh

Alicia: Hey babe.

Stacey: Ready to go?

Alicia: Hell yeah.

*She said while putting her hair into a high but neat pony tail and her jordan slides.*

*After she finished we grabbed her belongings and headed to my car.*

Alicia: So whats the moves for today.

*She asked while putting on her seat belt.*

Stacey: Well.. I started. We can get you home so you can freshen up and then we can go to the mall & shop & then we can go get our hair and nails done. Then we can stop for a snack , then we can head back to me and Shawn's place to get ready since the party is at your's and we have to be there by 8 and its only 10 so we have time.

*I said all in one breath*

Alicia: Sounds like a plan

*She said while laughing*

15minutes later we were at her house and likewise Jayden wasnt here. He said he had stuff to do , so I stayed downstairs and watched tv while Alicia went upstairs to freshen up.

Alicia POV

It feels sooooo good to be home from that hospital. It wasnt dirty or anything but theres nothing like your own home ya know? Since Me & My sister had alot to do considering Jayden had a surprise for us its like the party was in our honor.I freshened up to get the hospital smell off of me.

I took a hour and 15minute shower and with my Vanilla lace body wash that I got from Victoria secret.

I then got out and re brushed my teeth and washed my face and went over to my closet to get my undergarments out. Once they were out I lotioned up and put them on with my robe walking over to my closet.

I settled for a white crop top that had hashtag 103013 in the front in pink and blue letters and on the back one big picture of me and Jayden. I put on some light blue boyfriend jeans with some light blue mk baby doll shoes. I then put on a light blue cardigan to complete my outfit because it was kind of chilly.

For my hair I flat ironed it because before that accident I got it done with red & black hair so I really didnt have to style it. I applied some lipstick and my earrings and that was it. I grabbed my coach purse and was satisfied.

When I walked down stairs , Stacey was mugging me.

Alicia: What? I asked with a slight attitude