Chapter 27

Yaya's POV

Heeey ya'll im yanessa but everyone calls me yaya. Im 5'8 im lightskinned im 17 years old I'm Dominican puertorican Cuban & black. So u know imma baddieeee , with looong curly hair down to my back. Im nice but dont get on my bad side cause its not pretty. Anyways enough about me , im new to the group. V is my baaaaby we not going anywhere , We literally clicked in 2days and when she asked me out I can honestly say she made my heart complete. Anyways thats all you needa know about me you'll find out more throughout this story❤️.(Yaya in MM)

V's POV

Wassgud with ya ! I know yall met my baby yaya that girl is my everything❤️. Im planning on taking her out some time this week but kind of like a double or triple date with me & yaya , jay & Alicia , & maybe dre & who ever he finds. Oh yeah ! Did i mention that everyone is cool with dre again? Yeah even Alicia is starting to talk to him a little bit. Though something is weird about her she's been eating more often & her face is glowingg , im thinking my brother done made a babyyy. I hope they diddd , I need someone to bother anyways. Imma get at yall later Im going over to my baby house.

Dre POV

Aye ! Its been a while. How yall been? Im so glad everyone forgave me for doing Alicia like that cause I honestly didn't mean it. I went to a mental facility and got my mind right , I havent fully talked to Alicia & apologized we never really had a full conversation but im willing to so since im just chilling at home bored with my mom I decided to call Alicia , I hope she answers ..
*Rings*(Answers on the 3rd ring)
Alicia - H-Hello?

Dre- Uh , Hey Alicia its me Dre

Alicia- Oh .. Hey Dre wassup?

Dre- Nothing much chillin at the crib with my OG , wbu?

Alicia- Chillin at the house with Jayden watching tv laying down

Dre - Well I was wondering if you wanted to meet at Chipotle? I wanna talk to you about something.

Alicia- Um sure , ill be there in 30minutes

Dre- Alright cool text me when uu there.

Alicia- okay bye

After that she hung up , I got up and took a 15minute shower. I got out and brushed my hair , And put oil on it and what not. I went into my walk in closet tryna find something thats looks good but at the same time not tryna go all out you know?
I decided on:
Red Polo shirt
Black Balmaine Jeans
Fendi Sneakers
Ralph Lauren Colgne
And to top it off my 14k gold jesus piece

I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied , I grabbed my gold iphone 6s and got into my 2016 Range Rover I-8 , and made my way to chipotle , I was holding my jesus piece the whole ride there hoping she'd forgive me.

Alicia POV

Jayden , you'd never guess who called me..

Who?

Dre ..

What he called you for?

He says he wants to talk to me about something.. But I agreed to go but I dont wanna go alone , if you're busy I can call someone to come with me.

Bae , as much as I'd like to go with uu , I cant mama I gotta deal with something at the Trap. But how about this take V with you while you're getting dressed ill call her for you

Thank you so much babe ill go get dressed.

Jayden POV

I really wanted to go with Alicia but I had business to take care of , I know V is Alicia's bestfriend so I decided to call her and ask her to come with Alicia if she's not busy with Yaya. If she is ill have to put my business on hold and deal with my baby.

*Rings*

V - Hello??

Jayden - Aye sis wassgud !

V- Aye Bro ! Nun much chillin with yaya

Jayden- Tell her hey, Aye listen you busy? I need a favor right quick

V- wassup?

Jayden- Alright , so check me out. Dre called Alicia and he wanna talk to her about something , she wants someone to go with her but I cant I got business to handle at the trap. I know yall bestfriends so you the first person I thought of.

V- Anything for my bestfriend , Yaya going out with her mom anyway so that'll give me something to do. Lemme put on some clothes and ill be to your house in 10.

Jayden - thanks sis , i appreciate it.

V - Welcome bro , see you in a bit

After that we hung up. I gotta get ready to go soon so I threw on
Black true's
Black Shirt
Black Hoodie
Black Jordans
Grabbed my gun and my jesus piece. Someone keeps stealing money & products from my trap and im gone figure out who the fuck tryna be 6ft under.

Whenever I wear this Alicia knows wassup. Before she use to worry but now she just kisses me , tells me she loves me, and that shes praying for me to come home. I told her V is on her way and I should be home by midnight.
I got into my all black 2016 BMW and was gone. I was praying to God cause the shit I do out here is dangerous and im just tryna make it home tonight.

Alicia POV

I put on
Light blue jeans
A white crop top
A light blue polo jean jacket
White & grey jordans

I flat ironed my hair. Sprayed some "In love" perfume on, Applied some pink lip gloss but not too much. I grabbed my space grey iphone 6s and grabbed my purse. V texted me letting me know she was outside.

I turned off everything and locked up. I saw my bestfriend outside and she was looking fine asfffff. I didnt feel like driving so I just told her where we were going. I texted dre that we were on our way and we'd be there in 20minutes. Im so nervous as to how this is going to go..