Chapter 18

V's POV

So I decided to tell yall nosey mfers about my day with Nya.
It was really chilled fun and relaxing , she really got me crushing on her too. I wanna make her mines but that was just our first "date" I wanna take her on about say maybe 2 more dates? Yeah 2 more and then I'll know for sure. This time around imma be fully committed but I did tell her I liked her though.

-FlashBack-

Me - Nyaaaa?

Nya- Yes V?

Me- Even though we LITERALLY just met im starting to catch hella feelings. I mean you didnt know any of the people I was with and when that fight started you jumped right in like we knew eachother for years. Thats only something a down ass female would do . We talk like we're bestfriends and we have so much in common something about us just clicks you know? Im not asking you out because I wouldnt want you to think im moving to fast and plus I wanna know if you feel the same?

*Nya looked at victoria dead in her eyes for a few minutes with so much sincere*

Nya -Of course I feel the same , you're pretty , smart , mean😂(Its true yall V mean in real life😭) , funny , always keep it real , and I just feel like ive known you since forever , I agree we should take it slow , once we make it offical then I wanna meet all your friends cause we gone make this work.

-FlashBack Over-

See yall ? Its VN4L and we arent even going out yet. She down for me and im down for her , thats why she my lil baby. I did some things in the past though Like fucked with girls hearts and feelings. I mean ion feel bad ill tell em straight up I didnt love you but I just dont want that effecting me & Nya. Guess I gotta see what happens

Jayden POV

Licia finally came home to daddy ! I knew she wasnt gone be gone for too long. But I wanna know if that baby mines or not imma have a real ass talk with that Paris hoe. Cause the way she gave it up easily in the club I know damn well I cant be the ONLY nigga she fucked within the past month. Alicia told me she's in room 101 so Imma go there and talk to her. Stacey asked to come with me and I said sure , after all that is my inlaw so why not?

I got up and got in the showe for about 4omins I got out and put on

Red polo shirt with a blue horse
Khaki levis
And some black & red & white jordans ( I forgot the name of them but they cute)
I decided to put my hair in a puffy pony tail cause I got alotta hair
Tied my red flag around my head
Sprayed some calvin klein cologne

And I was out I got into my rarri and texted Stacey telling her be ready and was omw to her house.

Stacey POV

I bet yall like why you wanna go to the hospital with jayden??? Well because im cutting ALL ties with Paris. She fuckin up shit and its family over friends so as long as I got my lil circle I really dont need any friends I moved down here to Florida to be closer to my sister and her boyfriend and mom even though she's on a business trip thats why yall havent heard from her yet she should be coming home ina few days or weeks to alot of surprises.

Anyways since jayden would be here inna few I decided to watch some tv. I didnt worry about food because that nigga always hungry we'll either eat before we get to the hospital or after either way we eatin !

Oh yeah im wearing
A plain white T shirt
Pink Floral Skirt
And White sandals that stop at my knee almost

It was gone be hot today yall. I recently got twists in my hair so I just let it hang down with a white headband. For make up I put on pink lipstick but not too much , pink eye shadow and a little bit of pink blush. YES im feeling the color pink today.