Chapter 20

Jayden's POV ( 1 month later)

Wassuhhh ??? Yall missed a nigga? Anyways weird shit been happening lately. Like that Dre nigga that likes Alicia , he be popping up at her part time job in footlocker. I had no idea they asses still talked and I told Licia ass to leave kid alone cause he aint got all his senses but she dont fuckin listen. So im not stressin it no more he just better not to do shit to her. Alicia turning 17 in a few months and I wanna have a baby with her. I know we young but we both outta high school , got good money and we both stable so why not?? Imma talk to her about it first though.

Speaking of Alicia Im kinda having a gut feeling that something isnt right with her. She goes to work at 12 and comes home at 5. Its 8:00 and her ass aint home yet I know she wasnt going anywhere after work so I decided to call her.

*Phone Convo*

Alicia - Please leave a message for 786-333-2134 .. Beep (Not a real number)

Me - Alicia baby when you get this message call me ASAP you were suppose to be home 3hrs ago .. I hope you safe I love you mama.

And with that I hung up all I could do is Pray then I remembered I have a tracking device in her phone , im about to call lil shawn ,V, stacey pregnant yes PREGNANT ass and Paris. Because I know her ass use to go with Dre.

Dre POV

Yup yall guessed it ! I kidnapped Alicia. Why? Well because see I wanted her first  but she fucked me over for that dumb ass nigga Jalen .. Jayden whatever the fuck his name is. She was suppose to be with me! Not him and when I want something I get it ..

Alicia POV

I woke up with a banging ass headache and my arms & legs handcuffed to the head and foot of the bed. I looked down noticing I still had my clothes on so that was a sigh of relief. I was so deep in thought as to how I got here I didnt even realize someone walked in I blinked my eyes a few times because my vision was a little blurry. I noticed it was Dre and it all started coming back to me.

       -FlashBack-

I was working at my job at footlocker behind the cash register when Dre walked in.

Me - Hey Dre☺️ Long time no see

Dre - Hey babygirl wassup?

Me - Alot ! Since that night but everything's under control now. You and paris still together?

Dre- Nah ! She wasnt who I wanted so that night I dumped her through text and deleted her number plus she's pregnant. I guess it didnt really hurt her she just texted back okay and that was it. *He shrugged after*

Me - Wow. Thats crazy

Dre - Anyways I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me tonight. Say dinner?

Me - Dre as flattering as that sounds you know I cant ! You know it would be inappropriate considering Jayden doesnt like you. I said while looking down since the store was empty for now

Dre just looked at me with a blank stare before sending a powerful punch to my face. I landed on the floor holding the side of my face while crying.

Me - D-D-Dre how c-c-could you h-hit m-me??

Dre- Stfu ! You've done nothing but play with my emotions fuckin round with that lame ass nigga. You should be with me Alicia ! Not him. He said with so much anger

Me - Im s-sorry Dre I- I dont L-Love - I was cut off my a powerful kick to my head and thats all I remember.

            -Flashback over-