Chapter 13

V's POV

Finally ! I got my own pov. Anyways I was just omw to school even though I hate it. My phone started ringing and I saw it was my inlaw Alicia.

*Phone Convo*

A- Hey inlaw! Wassup? You been ghost on me and i miss you.

V- Hey shortie! I know I been busy and i miss you too. What's happening? How's you and bro?

A- We're good! I was calling to ask if you wanted to help me and my sister plan a get together? Just a break from all the drama and have fun? Since you havent seen Jay in a while.

*V took a long pause*

V - Um yeah sure that'll be great and thanks for thinkin about me. I wanna see my lizard brother again.

A- Lol , you're welcome, come by the house after school so you, me and my sister could talk about it. Jayden said he has something to do after school and I understood. The guys wont know about it anyways.

V- Okay I will , text me ya address. See you later

A- Bye

*End of Phone convo*

I was already at school by the time we got off the phone. I was kind of nervous about seeing my brother but also happy too. I meant what I said sbout missing him, I just hope he feel the same.

Alicia POV

After getting off the phone with V I decided to text Jayden and tell him to meet me by my locker since I havent seen him since this morning.

*text convo*

To Jayden

RideOrDie💍❤️❗️- Meet me bu my locker I gotta talk to you.

From Jayden

RideOrDie💍❤️❗️-Ard. Be there in 5mins!
*End of text convo*

I hope Jayden reacts well to this.

Jayden's POV

I was chillin with some of my niggas in the back of the school when Alicia texted me saying she had something to tell me. I told them I had to do something and walked to Alicia's locker. She looked nervous I hope its nothing bad.

*Alicia & Jayden's convo*

Jayden- Hey babe , wassup?

Alica- Hey baby, what if i had this random idea to invite V to a get together if I ever decided to have one -Alicia said getting straight to the point-

Jayden- I wouldnt mind after all she is my sister and I kinda miss her crazy ass

Alicia- Great. Im glad you feel that way babe.

-After that they started walking away to first period and Alicia knew this would be a good idea'

End of this chapter😌
Written by Alicia Herself💋

- Awww jayden & his sister miss eachother

- Yeeee he didnt get mad

- I still wanna know where they going

Yall ready for drama in chapter 14 ??