Chapter 22

Alicia POV

Its been a long week for everyone I can imagine with me being in the hospital and all. At least I woke before my birthday which is in a few weeks or so. Yes im aware at what happened a few hours after I woke up and was back in my right state of mind Jayden told me everything. It kind of brought tears to my eyes knowing a person who I THOUGHT was my friend did something like that to me.

It left me traumatized forreal but ill have to get over it. Anyways im currently still in the hospital because the doctors want to make sure everything is okay which is understandable. If everything goes good I can leave later on today or tomorrow its my choice.

I go back to my job in a few weeks. Jayden called my boss and explained everything and he said I can take as long as I need to recover with Pay. How lucky am I?? The luckiest of them all likewise.

So deep in thought I didnt even here Jayden & everyone else walked in so I kinda jumped.

"Ohmygosh you guys scared me" I said with my hand over my heart

"Sorry" they all said while laughing.

"I missed alll you guys even V mean ass come give hugs everyone" V mugged me playfully and gave me a hug. It felt good to be back honestly even though I couldnt respond or move I truly missed everyone and kept them in my thoughts.

Seeing my sister pregnant made me wanna have a little one running around. She was due September 12, 2015 and looked like she was boutta pop any second now. Im just happy she's having it with someone she's in love with.

Jayden's POV

Im so happy my baby's awake. I can focus now , as for that Dre nigga? I just might let him slide I mean going back and forth aint really worth it , my baby okay and I know she would want me home with her.

So Its best to think of her to and be by her side like I promised her. Ion needa be doing no stupid shit , Me , V, Shawn , Stacey , Raquan , & even Paris decided to throw a welcome home party for Alicia.

Raquan my nigga mane he helped me with Alicia and I appreciate that forreal so I invited him. Paris? Once she get off that crazy shit she cool and I think Raquan & her should get back together for they kid she carrying.

She due in like 2-3 months cause her baby is premature but is assured that he/she will be 100% healthy. Imma talk to Raquan bout that tho I mean ion care if he leave Paris crazy ass but dont blame shit on the child feel me?

So while im here tomorrow with Alicia. Everyone gone be at our crib setting up and shit. I also have a surprise for both Alicia & Stacey. But yall cant know till tomorrow.

Paris POV

I know yall like why this bitch got a POV ? Well the author let me have one and ive changed. Yup thats right CHANGED , me and stacey are good friends again and im working on my relationship with Alicia cause shes really cool so today before I leave imma talk to her.Im also working on my relationship with Raquan because he's my baby's father. I can feel it , even though idk 100% yet it has to be true so im going to talk to him now so that if he is the father I would know he'll be there and wouldnt have to worry.

So Before I decided to make my move with Raquan I wanted to talk to Alicia first. Since everyone including Jayden stepped out for fresh air since Alicia wanted some space but I wanted

Me - Alicia ..?

Alicia - Hey Paris , wassup? She said with a warm smile.

Me- I know we havent been on the best of terms but since you were in the hospital Ive changed.