Chapter 9

Jayden's POV
I woke up at this hoe Shay house. Yeah I did it again. But only cause I was hurt about what Alicia did to me and that wasn't even suppose to happen.

-Flashback-

I needed somewhere to go to ease my mind so I went to my trap.
I dapped up the guards and went inside. I went straight to my office and started rolling.

Inhale..

Exhale..

Inhale ..

Exhale..

I did this about 4 more times until I felt numb. I heard a soft knock on my door then someone came in.
It was Shay , she worked here and she been tryna fuck a nigga ever since she got here.

Shay: Hey Daddy
Jayden: Fuck you want Shay?
Shay: You
I was tryna keep my composure cause even though Alicia pissed me off I still loved her. So I decided that was my time to get up and leave. But Shay grabbed my hand led me to her car. I was so high ian know what was happening.
When she stopped her car we was at a house I've never seen before.

Jayden: Aye bruh this ain't my house
Shay: Just relax.. I got you Bae

And that's all I can remember before I blacked out.

-Flashback over-
I knew we fucked cause we was BOTH naked. I got outta her bed. Put on my clothes and got in my car. I didn't wanna go home..But I had too.

Alicia's POV
Jayden still hasn't came home. I called and texted but no response. All I can do is pray he's okay.

I don't want nobody but you
Kissin on my tattoos
And I don't want nobody but me
Talkin to you until you fall asleep
We better stop playing before we mess around and someone gets hurt

My phone rang breaking me out of my thoughts.

-Phone Convo-

Alicia:Hello???
Stacey(Alicia's older sister): Alicia ! You must've forgot you were suppose pick up Shawn and I from the airport today.
Alicia: Ohmygosh I completely forgot ! I'm so sorry I'll be there, what airport y'all at?
Stacey: Ft. Lauderdale.
Alicia: Okay I'm coming. Bye
Stacey- Bye.

I had already showered and did my hair cause I was bored. I put on a pink outfit cause I really didn't have time to look for an outfit and I was omw.

Jayden's POV
When I got home Alicia's car wasn't here. Thank God. I still didn't wanna see her yet. I saw all her texts and calls but I didn't wanna answer cause I had no idea what to say.
I showered and did my hygiene cause I didn't do it earlier. I came out and on
Adidas pants
White Shirt
Adidas sneakers
A gold chain
Diamond studs
I put my hair in a pony tail and decided to call my sister , I just needed someone to talk to.

Stacey POV
Hey Guys ! My name is Stacey. I'm Alicia's Older sister. My boyfriend Shawn and I came down from New york to visit Alicia. I missed her so much. Her and our mom moved down here to Florida while I stayed in New york with our Dad. We're actually staying long enough to look for a place to live. I'm tired of our dad. So I talked to him and made sure it was okay that I left and he didn't have a problem so here we are !