Chapter 17

Alicia POV

I got up out of bed quietly snaking from Jayden's grip and into the bathroom to do my hygenie. I took a hr shower with my favortie body wash mango tango twist. I got out the shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face and walked to my closet. I decided on my favorite victoria secret black lace bra & panty set. I then decided I would wear

A plain white v neck shirt
Rippped high waist jeans
And my mk shoes

Something simple but cute right? I then lotioned up with the matching lotion mango tango twist and sprayed on some white diamond perfume. As for my hair & makeup I decided on lipgloss and that was pretty much it along with my diamond studd earings the promise ring jayden got me and a necklace with my name on it. For my hair I just threw it in a neat sloppy bun with a white headband.

I grabbed my mk tote and as soon as I was about to leave Jayden woke up. Dammit just my luck.

Jayden - Babe where you going?

Me - I told you I was going to the hospital this morning to see that paris bitch. I want my fucking answers I wanna know if she's REALLY pregnant. Cause lord if she is . . Anyways im going by myself so it can be a one on one thing you know? I have my taser in my purse cause she will stay in the hospital a little longer if she wants to get slick out her busted face. Ill be back later babe love you bye😘 dont worry ill text you if anything.

I didnt give him a chance to say anything else because I wanna get this over and done with. I texted V & Stacey and let them know what I was doing I told them I didnt need any help I was just letting them know and they texted back their okays and goodlucks. I went into the garage and got the keys to my 2015 candy apple red bmw convertible thats my baby fr. I got in and plugged up my aux cord and love em all by k mitchelle came on I drove off listening to that omw to the hospital. I just pray she's not pregnant my life would be OVER.

Jayden POV

Mannnnn Alicia crazy ass done went to the hospital too see Paris. When Paris said she was pregnant at first I didnt believe it , but then I thought about it and I did release into her . . I think ? Did I ? This is so stressful she just messed up everything If she IS I just hope ion loose Alicia.

Anyways I had some business to take care of at the trap so I got up and did my hygenie shit when I came out the shower I got lazy asf so I just threw on

Nike basketball shorts
A white t-shirt
Nike socks
Nike slides
My diamond studded earings
Sprayed some gucci cologne

And Was out to my black on black ferarri catch me later.

V's POV

So today my soon to be baby nya is coming over. It was already 11 and she was coming at 2 so I decided to get up and get dress and tidy up a lil bit. I live inna 3 bedroom 3 bath condo. Its kinda big just for ONE person so imma stop playing and get me something real and I think nya might be the one. I got in the shower for about 40mins and got out lotioned up and decided on

Wife beater
Nike Sports bra
True religion jeans
Nike socks
Nike slides

I sprayed some cologne and started cleaning up. It was almost 2 and I was done I was just catching my breath so when she comes I dont be tired. It was 1:50 when Nya texted saying she was outside. I got up and opened the door and she was looking fineeeee and she boutta be all mineeeeee. Yall dont needa know anything else ill tell yall bout our day if I feel like it lil nosey asses. Bye im finna go spend the day with soon to be bae.