Chapter 25

Raquan POV

I was stressed over Paris having this baby and I needed some relief. I know I shouldnt be doing this because Me and Paris having a child together but I cant help it this is me ..

Shaniah came in and pulled my pants down and got to work ..

I hope Paris doesnt walk in on this..

Paris POV

I was on my way home from my mom's house. I havent seen her since I moved out and call and text , I told her I was doing alot better and she was happy for that.

We conversated for a little bit then I left. On myway home I stopped at chipotle cause me and my little one was hungry. Once I got that I was on my way to Raquan.

I got excited once I saw his car in the driveway. I parked my car and got out. I walked in and heard moan an groans I chuckled cause I thought he was watching porn but I came in quietly just in case if I was wrong. I put my food on the kitchen counter and walked up stairs. The moans grew louder as I approached his room.

I opened his door and my heart dropped ..

Raquan POV

When Paris walked in I didnt know what to do because I didnt mean it ..

HOW COULD U QUAN??? WE HAVE A BABY TOGETHER AND YOU DO THIS TO ME???

...

SAY SOMETHING !!

By now hot tears were pouring down her face.

Get out.. I spoke calmly

ME??? Paris said

No.. Shaniah get out and never come back

The fuck u kicking me out for she must not be pleasing u if u called me. She to fat anyways

Paris didnt waste no time charging for her, she punched her slammed her chocked her kicked her and then threw her out. I tried to grab her cause shes pregnant but she wouldnt listen.

After that was over I lifted up Paris cause she was bent over crying with blood on her hands.

Raquan .. I - I think somethings wrong..

Lets get you to the hospital mama

I picked her up bridal style and placed her inside my truck. I sped to the hospital with Paris yelling in pain in my ears.

Calm down babygirl we're almost there

She calmed down a little bit but I could tell she was still in pain , within the next 6 minutes we were there.

I ran inside with Paris still in the car

HELP HELP MY GIRLFRIEND IS BLEEDING AND SHES PREGNANT. Within seconds there were nurses and a wheel chair surrounding Paris.

I tried to go back there with her but they wouldnt let me. I couldnt even call my dad cause hes in another damn country. Alicia doesnt like Paris like that ... So I decided on calling Stacey

-Phone Convo-
Me - Hello? Stacey?

Stacey - Oh lord Kamari please go to sleep for mommy. H-Hello?
Who's This?

Me- Hey this is Raquan

Stacey- Omg hey Raquan ! Wassup??

Me- Um Stacey is in the hospital .. I dont know if something's wrong with the baby or not. My dad is in a different country and I dont think Alicia likes Paris that much. Do u mind coming down to the hospital?? You and Shawn??