Chapter 14

Stacey POV

We're all at my sister's house chilling and thinking about a place to have this get together. Then V gave us a good idea,we would all go to this bar and lounge in bayside(Not really in bayside but they're both real places) called cafè iguana. We all agreed to it, we would go this saturday. The guys dont know we're going there but they do know we're going out. I feel like we ALL need this especially me , shawn , and Alicia. Me and her have actually gotten closer but I do have something to tell her that'll probably break her heart. What her & V dont know is Jayden Cheated on Alicia. How do I know? Because that's my close friend Paris. We've been close since 5th grade. I know its Jayden because they were sending pictures to eachother. Jayden doesnt know that I know either im deciding on how to do this so imma start off by talking to Jayden. Me & V left Alicia's house and Shawn was over his mom's house. So I decided to call Jayden I could care less is he's "busy" or not.

*phone convo*

Me- Hey its Stacey can you come over? I needa talk to you

Bro In-law- Sure text me your address. Ill be over in 30mins

Me-Alright see ya

*Stacey texted him the address and 30mins passed*

I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was Jayden I let him in and wasted no time getting to the point.

Me- I know exactly what you're doing.
He looked at me confused but I didnt care!

Me- I know you cheated on my sister

Jayden- I know man I didnt mean to it was a mistake

Me- Really? Than why doesnt Alicia know ? And how did this happen?

Jayden-Alicia doesnt know because im scared to tell her. I love her alot and I just dont wanna loose her. -he said while crying- and...I-it happened like this

-flashback-

Me and my niggas was chillin at the trap bored asf. Then my nigga tavio was like "We should go to club lexx." We was all down for it so we hopped into my 2015 ferrari and when we go there it was a long ass line. But me and my niggas got connections so we aint have to wait. I had alot of drinks so I was drunk asf and I seen this stripper coming towards me and I was tryna walk away but she grabbed my hand and pulled me into one of them private rooms . . . Long story short . . . We had s-sex. I regretted it so much I didnt wanna go home so I texted Alicia saying I had some work to do and she texted me an "okay be safe and i love you" I was at an hotel I cried myself to sleep bruh. Ever since then ive been distant and ive been trying to tell her but i dont know the ritht time or place and thats been two days ago ! Its killing me mane.

Me - Calm down bro I can tell you didnt mean it so im not gone hurt you . . . This time.

Jayden-Thanks sis , how did you know I cheated anyways?

Me- Because that girl is my close friend and her name is Paris . . . And one day while yall was texting I was with her and yall sent eachother pictures for contact photos I guess

-Jayden looked like he wanted to cry-

Jayden- she been texting and calling and it was just making me feel more bad so I broke all ties with her because when I tell Alicia I want her to know I only want her and NOT paris.

Me- Well I know Alicia will be hurt and devastated knowing you did that to her but at least you're trying to fix it so she wont be as hurt . . . As for Paris she doesnt stop until she get what she wants and right now she wants you.