Chapter 29

Jayden POV

I was loading my machine gun , until my phone rang. It was my sister so I answered

Jay- Yo?

V- J-J-Jay its .. about Alicia *starts crying* she fainted at the restaurant. We're on our way to Memorial Regional Hospital South. Ill explain everything j-just get down here

Jay- IM COMING RIGHT NOW

I hung up immediately after that. I jumped out of my seat but still placing my gun down gently thay way it wont go off. I told natavious what happened and told him to lock up everything once business is done. I raced to the hospital praying that my girlfriend is okay. Tears started running down my face.. Thats how I really know I love her..

Dre POV

I dont know what happened to Alicia but she just fainted outta no where. I hope shorty okay because we cannot loose her. V wanted to ride in the ambulance with Alicia but I told her dont leave her car in this area. So she drove her car and I drove mines , We were right behind the ambulance. We got there in 15mins , me and V jumped out our cars parking side by side.

A few minutes later Jayden pulled up and jumped out with tears coming down his face. He brushed passed me and went straight to V. We all rushed inside once we saw Alicia , Jayden kept mugging me. He probably thinks this is my fault , we'll fix this later. Right now its about Alicia.

V POV

IS MY BESTFRIEND OKAY!?!?! IS SHE GONE LIVE!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!?!?!?

Is all I kept saying as hot steaming tears we're running down my face. No one would answer me , I felt two arms behind me and it was Yaya. I was surprised she was here.

V- *sniffles* How did u get here .. How did u know I was here?

Yaya- Jayden called me , so I went home and got my car and drove here. And it looks like I got here just in time

I couldnt say anything I just broke down in her arms and we both fell to the floor. Eventually we both started crying but I was crying harder because thats MY bestfriend and idk what I'd do without her. Dre & Jay helped both of us up , we pulled ourselves together and waited for the Dr.

Yaya POV

Seeing my baby cry like that really broke my heart. But I knew she was hurt about her bestfriend , she fell asleep trying to calm down and I let her. I didnt need her and Alicia in the hospital , Jayden was about to say something when the Dr. Came in the waiting room

Dr.Evans - Family of Alicia?

All of us stood up.

Dr.Evans - Can I speak to an adult or a boyfriend or bestfriend please?

Since V was still half sleep standing up😂 Jayden decided to talk to the dr.

JaydenPOV

Jay- How you doing Sr. Im Alicia's boyfriend. I said as we shook hands

Dr.Evans - Im doing fine. Listen , Alicia is fine. The she just has been under alot of stress lately so thats what caused her to go faint. Her nor the baby cou-

Jay- Baby ?????

Dr.Evans- Yes , baby. Sr. Alicia is 1month pregnant.

Jay- She's .. Pregnant?

Dr.Evans- Yes , you weren't aware?

Jay- No Sr. I had no knowledge of my girlfriend being pregnant.

Dr.Evans- Im sorry you didn't know. But she is. And her and the baby couldnt take the stress which caused her to faint. We noticed as she fell she hit her head so im prescribing her some medicine for the pain. Because once she wakes up , she'll be in pain. Im putting her on bedrest for 5weeks. Fortunately she didn't slip into a coma she just has to wake up from fainting which should be soon. You may go see her she's in room 244 if anything happens my name is Dr.Evans dont hesitate to give me a call the button is in the room for emergencies. Have a good day.

Jay- .. You .. You to sir.

I turned around facing Dre , Yaya , and V. They all looked at me with worried looks

......

She's pregnant..

-Boom !!
- Alicia's pregnant
-Alicia in MM ON PREVIOUS CHAPTER
-Alicia wanted to tell everyone herself but .. Yikes
- Next chapter we'll know how this happened