"When am I not?"

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script to the movie which I am going off of. I only own Paige Compton =)*

~Recap~

"Exactly. You wanna deal with owing our dad? Then shut the fuck up and pick your weapon." Hit Girl says as she gestures to the crate. Hell Child opens the big crate, then continues to pick up one of their guns to reload it. Dave gapes at its contents.

"That what I think it is?" he said as he stares open mouthed into the crate.

"Damn straight. Better start reading the instructions, cos you're gonna be using it in about five minutes." Hell Child says with a smirk as she sets the gun down and goes to put a hand on Dave's shoulder but hesitates before running her hand into her hair, with Dave noticing.

~End Recap~

-D'amico's Apartment Block-

A couple of guards sit along in the lobby talking amongst each other when they hear a knocking on the front doors. Putting their hands near their guns, they all look to see a young girl on the verge of tears and an older girl with a pleading expression on her face. Both wearing schoolgirl uniforms.

Sending a wink at his buddies, the one behind the counter goes to unlock the door for them.

"What's the matter girls?" He says with a smirk while looking more towards the older girl as he lets them in. The younger girl sniffs.

"We lost our mommy and daddy." She says as the older girl wraps an arm around her.

"We got lost and my phone died, do you mind if we could use yours?" The older one asks as she looks at him, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Sure, no problem." He says as he gives the girl a wink. While he gets out his phone,the older girl walks toward the counter to get a tissue as the guy gets out his phone and gives it to her sister. She sees the other guys leering at her so she flashes them a smile.

Suddenly, muffled noises are heard from the man up front. All the other men look up to see the man turning slowly with a gun in his mouth. Alarmed, they all go for their guns but before they can the older girl has already started firing her own weapon that she had out when they were distracted.

After all of them are dead, the older girl turns toward the younger.

"Nice touch with the tears Mindy." She says with a smirk as she reloads her gun. Mindy does a fake bow as they both head to the elevator and step inside. Mindy pushes the button for the penthouse. The door starts to close but then catches on something, the both lookdown to see one of the guards. The older girl kicks him out of the way and they both start changing.

"Ready for this Paige" she says as she puts on the finishing touches to her costume and gets her weapons ready.

"When an I not?" Paige responds with a devilish smile while twirls her sais around in her hands before sheathing them and pulling out two guns.

They get to the top floor and immediately as the door opens, they both throw throwing stars and knifes hitting the men that are the closest to the door as they run out guns blazing

Zig zagging past the bullets and shooting some of their own, Hell Child runs out and she pulls out her sais and starts slicing people left and right. Soon enough they get cornered behind the counter in the kitchen.

"I'm out." Hell Child whispers to Hit Girl as they curse and try to think of another plan. They can hear the men talking and they peek through one of the bullet holes.

"We have them trapped, their still alive." One of them says.

"So what the hell are you guys waiting for?" The main guard asks. "Go get them!" He yells. The other men start making up excuses, none of them wanting to get close to the girls. "Fuck this shit, I'm getting the bazooka." He says getting frustrated and walks off.

"Bazooka?" The men question each other confused as Hell Child and Hit Girl look at each other with wide eyes.

"Bazooka." They both whisper.