"Yeah, whaddya think Dave? He the kinda guy you'd go for?"

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script to the movie which I am going off of. I only own Paige Compton =)*

A/N

Does anyone want me to put the stuff in between? Like not just focusing on Dave and Paige and also putting everything else that is in the movie, but in third person? If so, let me know and I'll start doing it.

~Recap~

"Whoa.. She just basically told me that I had a chance with her.. But I still feel the same and I can't stop thinking about the one girl that makes my heart race. And it's not Katie." I thought to myself as I got ready to leave.

(This is where Chris, Frank D'Amico's son, gets the idea to become a superhero as well to help his dad capture Kick-Ass.)

~End Recap~

*Third Person* (Comic book Store the next day)

Dave, Todd, and Marty drink their coffees in the busy store.

"So how are things going with Katie?" Todd asks taking a sip of his coffee.

"Oh, just peachy. Spent the weekend watching the entire Ugly Betty box set and doing pedicures." Dave said as he played with his cup.

"I'm telling you man. The longer you leave it, the worse it's gonna be. It's also ruining your chances of getting with Paige." Marty said as he slaps his hand on the table causing Dave to look up from his cup and sigh.

"I know, I know. I'm gonna tell her. She just seems so... happy. It never feels like the right time. Plus my feelings for her have faded so she is really just a friend to me. Nothing more." Dave says as he pulls at his curls a little. "I just really want to tell Katie before Paige sees and gets the wrong idea."

"Well, now's your chance." Marty says as he nod's to the door where Katie just walked in. Before Dave could turn around, she runs over and sits herself down on Dave's lap and kisses him on the cheek.

"Hey guys" she says smiling at Marty and Todd. The boys mumble their greeting and share a look with one another. "Oh my god, did you see him on TV this morning? The new superhero guy? How cool was that?" She said as she waved her hands a little.

"What? Who?" Dave says, trying to find the right words to say. Katie pulls out her IPhone but then spots the store's TV, which is running the news with the sound muted. She squeals excitedly and waves to the barista.

"Oooh, can you please turn it up?" she says then turns to the boys. "Check this!"

The barista shrugs and complies, and everyone in the store turns to watch the screen.

*Drug Den (Same time) Still in Third Person*

An indignant, handcuffed man is pushed into a police van. Nearby, other cops swarm industriously. A superhero in an awesome red costume signs autographs for a gathering crowd. This is Red Mist (Aka Chris)

"..After the death last week of a local children's entertainer who was dressed as Kick-Ass. But it seems that far from being put-off, this individual, who calls himself Red Mist, decided to take crime fighting to a new level, as his actions last night proved." The reporter said into the camera. Red Mist, still signing autographs for a clamoring crowd as he talked to the news reporter.

"I guess folks have had enough of living with fear, and uh.. Kick-Ass proved that one person can make a difference. If anyone needs help, I'm gonna be fighting crime twenty-five/eight. And I'm just a click away." Red Mist stops to look into the camera. "Red Mist dot com."

*Back at the Comic book Store in Third Person*

The barista turns the sound down again and the store breaks into excited chatter. Some kids use their cells to log on to Red Mist's site. In the background, Chris is there, and loving it.

"What did he do?" Dave asks as he looks around at everyone.

"He got, like, some drug dealer? Some most-wanted guy? You saw 'em bringing out, like, a ton of stuff, the cops were wetting their pants." She said facing Marty and Todd.

"Pretty cool." Todd says before looking at something behind Dave and Katie. "Damn." he says shaking his head. Marty starts laughing a bit, seeing what Todd saw.

"Yeah. Better costume that Kick-Ass." He says smirking at Dave.

"Aw they're both kinda hot." says a familiar voice coming from behind Dave, who almost spits his coffee out. "But I think Kick-Ass has a better body than him. Don't you think Dave?" says the voice in a sarcastic manner before letting out a little laugh. Dave turns around to see Paige with a coffee cup in hand, raising an eyebrow at him before looking a Katie who is still in his lap.

"Yeah, whaddya think Dave? He the kinda guy you'd go for?" Marty says trying not to laugh at the situation that Dave got himself in

"Yeah, whaddya think Dave? He the kinda guy you'd go for?" Marty says trying not to laugh at the situation that Dave got himself in. Before Dave could try to save himself, they are all distracted by a shout across the room. The mathlete kid is making the "rock on!" double hand gesture to his friends.

"I have to head home, see you guys later!" Paige says laughing and ends the sentence with a wave and a smirk before turning around and heading out of the store, Dave looking after her.

"Well that went really well." Marty says before him and Todd burst out in laughter leaving a confused Katie.

Hope you guys enjoy his chapter! Sorry for the wait! Stay tuned for next Tuesday or maybe earlier and leave a comment if you want :)