"Sweet Dreams"

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script for the movie. I only own Paige Compton =)*

*Dave's Pov*

(Katie had sent Kick-Ass a message and so he is going to that dudes house. This is beginning where the dude is menacingly advancing on him.)

I started to get scared as he pulled out a knife and stepped towards me. But before he could get closer, a sword-like thing appeared put of his chest and he fell to the floor. Behind him was a girl who looked like she was my age and a little girl maybe 11.

All of the people except the woman started advancing on the two. The older girl quickly pulled the sword out of his chest and flipped them into the air as she lunged toward one of the guys that jumped toward her.

She caught the sword easily and stabbed him. When they lie bleeding, the older girl pulls the knife from Rasul's back and stares at Dave. Terrified, he aims his taser at her.

"Dude, that is one fuckin' gaylookin' taser." she says as she smiles.

(Hell Child instead of Hit Girl)

"Chill. We're on the same team." she finished.

The two girls started kicking, slashing, stabbing, and killing all the men. The last one left, pulled out a knife and started flingging it around. The little girl laughed.

"Oh I have one of those." she said smiling as she did more tricks and then threw it at him, striking him in the chest. The only one left was the woman. She ran and clutched onto a beer bottle and broke the end of it.

She then ran to the door as the older girl advanced on her and flipped her swords before pinning herto the door with both of them.

They both turned back to me.

"You okay?" the older one asked as she whipped her swords off and put them in a holder on her leg.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said as I stood up. Suddenly, the guard at the door was shot to the ground.

"Remember to always watch your back." a voice said in their ears.

"Sorry dad." the little girl said as she looked out the window.

"Nice shot." the older one said.

"C'mon we have to go." they said. I followed them to the roof.

"Who are you?" I asked as we neared the edge of the building.

"Who am I?" the little one said as she turned around. "I'm Hit Girl and that's Big Daddy." she said as she pointed to a guy on the railing of another building.

"And I'm Hell Child." the older one said as she jumped and flipped onto another building. Hit Girl followed her and yelled for me to.

I just shook my head then she disappeared with the other two.

(at his house)

I sat on my bed and pulled my mask off and laid down. I then heard a noise and looked up to see Big Daddy, Hit Girl, and Hell Child standing in my room.

"I didn't say anything, to anyone, I swear!" I said as I stared st them.

"Good move. Let's keep it that way." big daddy says. I nod like crazy. Petrified. Hit Girl holds out a handful of unfamiliar-looking small plastic bits. I peer at them.

"Know what this is? All the cartridge shit that comes outta your gay taser when you fire it. You do know the police could'a traced it right back to you if they'd found it? Lucky for you, I picked it up." Hit Girl said as she held it out.

"I, I... Thanks." I said. Then I reach out to take the pieces from her. Big Daddy's hand shoots out and grabs Dave's wrist before it gets anywhere near. With his other hand, he takes the pieces himself.

"Let's call it insurance. Makes it easier for me to take your word. See, we like you. But we don't trust you." he said .

"Don't take it personal though. We don't trust anybody." Hit Girl said.

"I recommend it. Listen, I re-routed your IP address for you. Finding you was way too easy." Big Daddy said.

"Shit... I hadn't - God, I owe you. But, you know, I'm thinking of shutting my site down anyway, quitting. This is... insane. I'm in way over my head." I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Shame. You have potential." Hell Child said, speaking up for the first time.

"Your call. But, y'know, we're around if you need us." Big Daddy said.

"Thanks. That's really nice of you." I said humoring him.

"We don't do nice. But put it this way, there's a whole lot of people in this town we'd rather see accessorizing with a toe tag." he said

"How do I get hold of you?" I asked.

"Oh just contact the mayor's office. He has this special signal he shines into the sky? It's in the shape of a giant cock." Hit Girl said smirking.

"You need us, put on your site that you're on vacation. We'll find you." Big Daddy said.

I nod, confused. Big Daddy salutes, takes Hit girl by the hand, and climbs out of the window. Hit Girl follows, blowing a kiss.

"Sweet dreams." she said before hopping out of the window. I lay back in my bed and sigh.

"Long day Dave?" someone said from infront of me.