"One of us is still a cop remember?"

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script for the movie. I only own Paige Compton =)*

~Recap~

I touched the cheek that she kissed and can't help but let a goofy grin spread across my face.

~End Recap~

*No One's POV* (Junkyard at night)

Big Daddy, Hit Girl, and Hell Child are upside down in Dimitri's point of view. He's strapped into a seat in an upside down car.

"Thank you, Dimitri. We appreciate your cooperation." Big Daddy said.

"Let me out now. Let me down." he said. After a silent pause of no one saying anything he starts again. "I gave you all them names and addresses." More silence. "I won't say nothing to nobody."

We pull back to see that the car is inside a crusher. Hell Child and Hit Girl smile as Hit girl hits a button. The crusher grinds into action. Momentarily, a small metal cube lands at their feet.

"What a fucking douche." Hell Child says.

*Third Person's POV* (Back at Damon, Paige, and Mindy's)

Detective Marcus looks through one of Damon's comic book. He is currently looking at a picture of Damon, Mindy, and Paige in their costumes hand in hand. Ready to fight back.

"How did you find me?" Damon says as Marcus jumps from being caught.

"One of us is still a cop, remember?" Marcus says facing Damon.

"So go ahead, Marcus. Arrest me." Damon says to his old friend. Marcus gestures at the comic and the wall of portraits.

"This is how you brainwashed Mindy and Paige?" Marcus says. (Paige's parents were friends with Marcus also, so Paige knows Marcus as well.)

"You say brainwashed. I say made it into a game." Damon says as he looks at the wall.

"This is your idea of playing, Damon? Vigilante justice? Mass murder?" Marcus says then pauses. "Where are they?"

"I sent them to the roof when I saw that someone had busted the lock." Damon says gesturing towards the door.

"I want to see them. I.. I miss them Damon. I miss all of you." Marcus says.

"I appreciate your concern. But you need to go now." Damon says. Marcus looks down to see that Damon has a gun leveled at him. Marcus shakes his head sadly.

"Please, hear me out first. That asshole Gigante is looking for Kick-Ass. I needed to warn you."

"Kickass?" Damon says a little surprised.

"Yeah. He anything to do with you? You got some kinda fucked-up superhero club going or something?" Marcus says shaking his head.

"Hardly know the guy." Damon says.

"Well, I wanted to give you a heads up. You carry on like you've been doing and it's only a matter of time before Gigante's looking for you, too. He's been on D'Amico's payroll ever since you passed up the opportunity no doubt about it." Marcus says.

"You got proof?" Damon says raising an eyebrow.

"Working on it. But nevermind that. Point is, you screw with D'Amico, the cops are gonna be all over you" Marcus says.

"You know I'm not gonna stop. Not 'til D'Amico and his whole damn operation are toast." Damon says with determination.

"Ain't gonna bring her back, Damon." Marcus says talking about Damon's deceased wife.

"Damon's gone, Marcus. Damon died when she died. I'm Big Daddy now." Damon says.

"This is no life for Mindy and Paige, you know. You owe them both that." Marcus says trying to make Damon see some sense.

"No, I'll tell you who owes them. Frank D'Amico. Now get the hell out of here." Damon says to Marcus, pointing to the door. Marcus leaves.

Author's Note: This chapter might be a little boring but I just wanted to put a little background in for those of you who haven't watched the movie at all...which I would suggest you do since it is a great movie :)