"We're waaaay ahead of ya."

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script to the movie which I am going off of. I only own Paige Compton =)*

~Recap~

"Yeah, whaddya think Dave? He the kinda guy you'd go for?" Marty says trying not to laugh at the situation that Dave got himself in. Before Dave could try to save himself, they are all distracted by a shout across the room. The mathlete kid is making the "rock on!" double hand gesture to his friends.

"I have to head home, see you guys later!" Paige says laughing and ends the sentence with a wave and a smirk before turning around and heading out of the store, Dave looking after her.

"Well that went really well." Marty says before him and Todd burst out in laughter leaving a confused Katie.

~End Recap~

Author's note: I'd just like to clarify that Paige said "But I think Kick-Ass has a better body than him. Don't you think Dave?" because she heard the rumor about him being gay and now knows that Katie is on lying hanging with he because of that. So that's her way of going about it if that makes any sense xD

*Dave's bedroom* Third Person's POV

Dave is at his desk fuming. On the computer is Red Mist's site. It's fabulous. He already has 5,688,502 visitors. Dave drains a can of soda and throws it, fat harder than necessary, into the waste paper basket under his desk.

"Apparently Katie wasn't the only one who thought Red Mist owned." Dave thought on his head before remembering what had occurred earlier. Running a hand over his face and sighing, wondering what Paige thought about him now.

He punches a few keys and the Kick-Ass website comes up. Dave looks at the mail to see 2 messages and he looks at it.

"Seemed like hardly anybody wanted to talk to Kick-Ass anymore." he says as he runs a hand through his curls as he opens his mail. The first one is an advertisement for a penis enlarged. Then he opens the second and his eyes widen in shock.

"Just tell me a time and place, it'd be cool to hook up. Yours, Red Mist." Dave reads aloud as he reads the email.

(This is where Kick-Ass and Red Mist meet up in the alleyway and then both get into the Mist Mobile and drive to the warehouse where mean are waiting to kill Kick-Ass. As they are bonding, they pull up yo see that the building is on fire. They both run in and see all of the Dead bodies while Chris goes to get the teddy bear that has a camera in it and they both make it out. Meanwhile Chris' dad pulls up and sees the building on fire and thinks that Chris is dead and goes back home only to find that he is alive. Once they all watch the video on the teddy camera they see that it was Big Daddy who killed them all and started the fire.)

*Third Person's POV Still*

*POLICE DEPARTMENT: STAIRWELL*

Marcus is whispering into his cellphone in a stairwell as he leans against the wall

"They're onto you."

*DAMON AND MINDY'S PLACE*

Damon is on his cell, cleaning his knife as he talks to Marcus. Siting in a chair, Mindy reads a comic while Paige is twirling one of her Sais in her hand and eating an apple in the other.

"I thought they were looking for Kick-Ass?" He whispers in to the phone so the girls won't hear.

"Not anymore. Gigante just put on a little movie show for us. Different Superhero. In a warehouse rinsing a whole bunch of D'Amico's guys. I'm guessing that was you?" Marcus says while rubbing a hand over his face thinking of the mess his old friend got himself into.

"...I killed all the cameras." Damon says after pausing in thought.

"Apparently not. Better get yourself hid, bro." Marcus says while looking around the stairwell.

"Appreciate it." He says as he hangs up and walks over to the wall with the pyramid of gangster pictures. Now all but the three topmost pictures have red X's drawn through them. Damon reaches to the top for Frank's picture and rips it from the wall. "Mindy? Ditch the comic. Paige? Throw the apple away. It's time for Frank D'Amico to go bye-bye."

"What, right now?" Mindy says as she puts the comic book down while Paige tosses her apple into the trash, walking over toward Mindy.

"You bet. Tool up, honey bunny's." Damon says smirking, tossing the picture towards her. As Mindy smiles and looks up at Paige as she reveals that she is wearing her utility belt.

"We're waaaay ahead of ya." Paige says as she fast as lightning grabs a throwing star from the belt and skims it across the room. It catches the picture in midair and pins it to the wall.

*DAMON'S CAR*

Damon, Paige, and Mindy are parked up and lying low in their car outside the D'Amico's Apartment block. Mindy presses her nose against the glass in the backseat while Paige looks out the window in the front seat

"Daddy, I wanna go home." Mindy says as she gets a little bored just looking out of the window. Paige turns around and places her hand on Mindy's which are resting on the seat and the two "sister's" share a smile.

"No, babydoll. He's spooked right now. But it's only been three days. He can't stay in there forever."

"What if he can? Then what?" Paige looks to her father figure and asks curiously.

"I don't know, hon. But I do know that if we go in there, we might never come out again. It'd be a gamble, babydolls." Mindy and Paige think a while.

"Well... I'm all in." Paige says as Mindy joins in with "So am I."

"Looks like we're all going on a family adventure." Paige says with a smirk, making Mindy laugh as she scoots to the middle of the seat and moves closer to the front. Damon smiles and wraps both of them into a hug.

"I'm so proud of the both of you." He says as he kisses both of their foreheads and then drives off.

*Mist Mobile that night continued*

Dave sits in the passenger seat beside Chris. Both are in full costume and. Chris is smoking a joint.

"Like I said in my mail, I think I'm just... Done with all this." He says with a sigh as he looks at Red Mist.

"I thought the same thing after the other night. But it's kind of..." Red Mist says as he trails off, looking for the right word.

"Addictive?" Dave adds on trying to help him out.

"Exactly. Maybe we could forget the crime fighting. Just drive around. In our costumes, you know?" Red Mist says trying to be helpful.

"Dude, I really... I think there's some messed up shit going on I don't even wanna know about." Dave says as Red Mist starts to drive around.

"How do you mean?" He says as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"Like... I, I think I might know who killed those people at the warehouse. I think they're on our side. But it's major-league shit. I don't wanna... Get mixed up in it." He says using his hands to portray how frustrated he is.

""They"? Like more than one person?" Red Mist say glancing over at Kick-Ass.

"I don't even wanna talk about it. I'm serious. I can't say anything." Dave says as he leans his head back on the seat.

"Kick-Ass, you gotta tell me." Red Mist says as they pull up at a red light, and another car pulls up alongside, driven by two girls who notice them immediately. Chris notices them back while Dave remains oblivious.

"Look man, I just can't." Dave says while getting out of the car, ignoring the girls as he walks away.