Authors Note(New updates soon)

~Yes, yes I'm still alive! I know after 2 or so years of not updating on this story, you all are probably expecting another update by now and you're all COMPLETELY CORRECT! You all should be getting an update, and I was going to finally write more on this story since I got more inspiration for it while I was at work today until I found out that someone (Thank you so much for messaging me, wish I would have gotten on earlier) had copied the majority of this story while only changing a couple of things around (aka the title of the book, the chapter titles barely, oc name) and added a couple more things here or there. Now while they've finished the first part of their book (👏🏽👏🏽 congrats to you) I'm still irritated that the person (who also follows my account on here 🙃 thanks) basically used a majority of my stuff (since it's close to the end) for their book! I don't know if it's because I've been MIA for a long time and they thought I'd never see it or what, but I'd appreciate if that person either takes the story down or doesn't use my sequel for Hell Child for their Devil Chick sequel as well (😱🌚🤗)

 Now while they've finished the first part of their book (👏🏽👏🏽 congrats to you) I'm still irritated that the person (who also follows my account on here 🙃 thanks) basically used a majority of my stuff (since it's close to the end) for their b...

On that note, expect some edits and new chapters by the next week (Forreal this time 😂😘)