"I'll be damned if we don't finish what he started."

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script to the movie which I am going off of. I only own Paige Compton =)*

~Recap~

"I just want you two to know that I'm not going anywhere 'til I know you're okay. I owe you. If it wasn't for you both, I'd be dead."

"And if it wasn't for you, our dad wouldn't be." Hit Girl said making unshed tears appear in Hell Child's eyes for her adoptive father before she pushes them back. Returning to her calm face.

"...And I owe it to him to look after you two. He wouldn't have wanted yall to be on your own." Dave says genuinely as Hell Child looks over at him with her face softening before turning back to the road.

~End Recap~

*McCready Place: Third Pov*

The door opens into the dark. Hit Girl hits the lights as all three of them walk in.

The first thing they all see pinned to the wall when they walk in is the Hit Girl, Hell Child, and Big Daddy picture that Damon did for Hit Girl's birthday. They all stare at it and sit in a sad and awkward silence before Dave breaks it holding up Marcus's number.

"We should call this number your dad gave you."

"Not now. I'll do it later, okay?" Hell Child says as she looks at Dave with a tired look before looking at the papers scattered on the table.

"Ok... Look, pack up whatever you two need. And we'll go to my place. I'll figure out something to tell my dad when he gets back from his night shift. You two shouldn't be left alone after what just took place tonight. I need to clean up?" Dave says as Hit Girl ignores him and Hell Child points towards the restroom.

*Bathroom*

Dave rinses the blood from his face and hair and then looks up into the mirror to look at the damage, thinking of how he would explain this to Paige. Sighing to himself, he walks out of the bathroom.

 Sighing to himself, he walks out of the bathroom

*Back in the Room*

Hit Girl and Hell Child beginning to tool up. Weighing up rifles and handguns, and sharpening knives with a water stone. Then they both look up, hearing the door open to see Dave walking out of the bathroom with a clean face. They continue to put things into their tool belts and putting additional weapons into an overnight bag.

"Whoa. I meant, like pajamas and stuff. And clothes. You can't..." Dave trails off as Hell Child and Hit Girl snap.

"You know what our dad would have wanted? He would have wanted us to finish what we started." Hit Girl says as she starts to walk towards Dave when Hell Child puts a hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"And that's what we're gonna do. You can try and stop us. Or join us. Your choice." Hell Child says as she walks up to him and looks him in the eyes. Dave hesitates, staring back at her before looking around at the blueprints and plans, the CCTV feeds on the laptop of the D'Amico apartment, and then the picture of Frank pinned to the wall by a shuriken.

"Frank D'Amico?" Dave asks looking back at Hell Child who has moved away from him after noticing how close she was.

"You know him?" she says as she goes back over to Hit Girl who is looking over the blueprints again.

"I know who he is." Dave says as he walks over to see the blueprints as well, making his choice.

"Our dad said Jersey City used to be a real nice safe place to raise a family. Then D'Amico started up his little business enterprise. Flooded the street with cheap drugs. Armed the gangs. Bought-off the cops." Hit Girl says as Hell Child puts her arm around her shoulder and pulls her into a motherly side hug.

Dave squints at the CCTV footage on the laptop, then looks over at the plans again. They both break out of the hug to finish getting ready. Hit Girl continues to assemble a gun while Hell Child sharpens her sais.

"This is his place? All this security? I don't even see -" he starts to say before Hit Girl cuts him off.

"Let him go, the whole thing starts up again. New guys. New supplies. All our hard work, wasted." She says without even looking up at him

"I know, but this plan of yours. Even if there were ten of you -" Dave started looking at both of the girls sadly when Hit Girl cuts him off again.

"My mom already died for nothing. I'm not gonna let my dad die for nothing too." She says as she whips around to glare at him. Hell Child puts her sai down to put a hand on Hit Girl's shoulder and looking at Dave.

"This was our father's last wish and I'll be damned if we don't finish what he started." Hell Child says sending Dave a meaningful glare before her eyes soften showing him an emotion that he can't recall before it was gone. "If you want to help, that's fine. But I know for sure that I'm not backing out now."

"You can't do this on your own. It's suicide." He says putting his hands on his head as he looks at them pleadingly.

"Exactly. You wanna deal with owing our dad? Then shut the fuck up and pick your weapon." Hit Girl says as she gestures to the crate. Hell Child opens the big crate, then continues to pick up one of their guns to reload it. Dave gapes at its contents.

"That what I think it is?" he said as he stares open mouthed into the crate.

"Damn straight. Better start reading the instructions, cos you're gonna be using it in about five minutes." Hell Child says with a smirk as she sets the gun down and goes to put a hand on Dave's shoulder but hesitates before running her hand into her hair, with Dave noticing.

*So sorry for the late update, I'm still working on this story and watching the over over again! It's not over yet :)*