Bullets and Ice Cream

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script for the movie. I only own Paige Compton =)*

The bullet hits us square in the chest. We flies through the air, landing on her back a couple of feet away.

"Not so bad, huh?" he asked.

We sit up stiffly and shrug at him. Then Mindy and I unzip our jacket to study the KEVLAR VEST underneath. We pokes our fingers into the little dent left by the bullet.

"Now you know how it feels, you won't be scared when some junkie asshole pulls a glock." he said smiling.

"Wouldn'a been scared anyways." I said smirking.

Damon guffaws, pulls off Mindy's hat and ruffles our hair.

"That's my girls! 'kay. Up y'all get.

Couple more rounds, then home." he said as he walked back.

"Again?" Mindy asked as we through desperate looks at each other.

"Uh-huh." he said.

"Only if we can go Ben and Jerry's on the way back." I said smiling.

"Hmm. Okay. Two rounds, no wincing, no whining and you two got yourselfs a deal, young lady." he said smirking.

We get up and face him, arms outstretched, grinning.

"I'm gonna get Phish Food and Chunky Monkey!" Mindy said as I laughed.

"Good call, baby!" he said. He takes aim and - BAM! - cracks off another round.

We are all her scoffing a large core sundae. Fudge sauce drips onto Mindy's padded jacket. She looks down to wipe it off and notices five bullet holes.

"Daddy! Lookit!" she said laughing.

"I know, honey. Good job! Hey, you two have any more thoughts on what y'all want for your birthdays?"

"Mmmm. Can I get a puppy?" I said smiling.

"A... puppy? Like, a dog?" he said surprised.

"Yeah. A cuddly fluffy one." I said licking my spoon.

"And I want a Bratz Moviestar Makeover Sasha." Mindy says.

Damon looks like he's about to have a seizure. Mindy spits ice-cream everywhere as she bursts into giggles, as I start laughing.

 Mindy spits ice-cream everywhere as she bursts into giggles, as I start laughing

"Just fucking with you daddy! I'd love a Benchmade model-42 butterfly knife." Mindy said as she put another mouthful of ice cream in her mouth.

" Mindy said as she put another mouthful of ice cream in her mouth

"And I want two twin sais." I said while licking some of my ice cream off of the spoon, and chuckling. Damon joins in the laughter,

*Third person POV*

"So who was that girl you were talking to?" Marty said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just the new girl, whose locker is next to mine and is incredibly hot." Dave said smiling as he flashed a smile to his friends.

"Whats her name?" Marty said smirking, while the other friend started laughing.

"Awe man!" Dave groaned as he hit his head on the table.

"Ooowww."

(This was after he suggest someone to be a super hero and after he talks to Chris and gets blown off. Then after this conversation they leave and also get mugged by those two people and he decides to be a superhero and orders the costume.)

*Back to Paige's POV*

(At lunch the next day)

I were sitting by myself again. Just sitting there, listening to music, eating a sandwich and chips until I felt someone sit beside me. I looked up to see Dave smiling at me. I gave him a half a smile and took and ear bud out of my ear and turned the music down.

"Hey, I saw you sitting by yourself so I decided to come over." he said as he leaned back into the chair.

"How nice Dave." I said laughing lightly. "But won't your friends mind that your sitting with me instead of them?" I asked as I took a bite out of my half eaten sandwich.

"No they'll understand." he said as he looked up at me with those blue eyes.

"You know, you have pretty eyes." I said looking into his eyes and smiling at him. He blushed and looked surprised.

"Your the first to actually talk to me like that." he said as his cheeks heated up.

"Well it's true, I'm not afraid to speak my mind. There plenty of things you don't know about me Dave." I said as I picked up my bag and got up from the chair.

"Wait, what's your name?" he asked as I did.

"Paige." I said sending him a wink, I walked off and threw my water bottle, with the chip and sandwich bag in it, over my shoulder towards the trash can without looking. Smiling to myself as I heard the swoosh as it rolled on the plastic trash bag and kept walking, not turning back.

*Dave's POV*

This girl gives me boners when I just think about her. Now she is walking out of the cafe after she just made an amazing shot into the trash can without looking.

"Paige." I whispered as I got up and walked over to the table with my friends.

"Her names Paige." I said as I sat down and looked at my friends smiling.

"So does this mean that you've gotten over that impossible crush on Katie?" Marty asked as he threw a French fry at my other friend.

"Yeah, I haven't thought about her at all since I meet Page." I said as I smiled again.

(The scene goes on to Dave's house. He already got the box and tried on the outfit and made poses and stuff and now it's the next day and he is wearing the suit under his clothes.)