"Show's over, motherfuckers."

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script to the movie which I am going off of. I only own Paige Compton =)*

~Recap~

"Don't move, motherfucker." Red Mist says shakily as the door behind them is kicked open and eight goons rush in. Two grab Big Daddy, two grab Kickass and within seconds they're both on the ground, cuffed and gagged. "No, not Kickass! He's with me!"

"Forget it, kid. I don't follow orders from no one but your daddy. These guys are going with me, and you're going home with him." One of the goons says as he indicates Scary Goon, who seizes Chris by the arm. And they're out of the door with Big Daddy, Kick-Ass, and Red Mist in tow.

~End Recap~

"Shit! No!" Chris yells again as he tries to fight his way out of the goons hold. The Scary Goon holds him back as the others hustle on ahead.

*Outside of Safe house*

The goons bundle Big Daddy and Kick-Ass into the back of a van. Nearby, Scary Goon pushes a fighting Chris towards a limo. Seeing Kick-Ass in the van, Chris shouts over to him, distraught.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, I swear!" he says as he looks over at his newly found friend. "Let me go with them, I have to tell them not to hurt Kickass!" he tells the bodyguard as they drag him the limo.

"Just get in the goddamn car or your dad is gonna hurt both of us!" the bodyguard replies as he tries to push Chris into the back seat of the limo while he struggles. During Chris's attempt to get out of the bodyguard's hold, his mask comes off. Kick-Ass's eyes widen in shock as he sees Chris's face underneath the Red Mist mask.

*Burned up warehouse*

Big Daddy and Kick-Ass are tied to chairs in the eerily charred warehouse. Big Daddy is sitting there calm while Kick-Ass is sobbing. There is plastic sheeting on the floor, and hanging behind them. In front of them is a camera on a tripod

* D'Amico's Penthouse*

"We had a deal, dad. We had a fucking deal that I'd get you the guy who did it. All I'm asking is to let Kickass go! He didn't do anything wrong!" Chris shouts at his father as he comes into the room on the verge of tears.

"Chris, you gotta look at it my way, I wanna send out a little public service message to warn the people out there that being a superhero is hazardous to your health. And the big motherfucker? Nobody's ever heard of him. For all Joe Schmo on the street knows, he's not even a real superhero." Frank tells his son, trying to calm him down.

"But that's not fair!" Chris yells at his father trying to get him to let Kick-Ass go.

"Life's not fair, kid. Get over it." Frank says gesturing for Chris to sit down.

"What are you gonna do to them?" Chris says dejectedly as he sits on the couch next to his father.

"Shut up and watch." He says as he indicates his computer screen. On it is a digital clock, counting backwards from 5 minutes. And a graphic saying KICKASS IS RETIRING! HIS FINAL APPEARANCE LIVE.

*TV News Studio*

The graphic is now on a monitor behind a news anchor.

"...the exact nature of the broadcast, but as word-of-mouth continues to spread, internet providers are predicting that it could be the most-widely viewed live event in web history." The news anchor says looking at the camera.