"How do you feel about superhero's?"

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script for the movie. I only own Paige Compton =)*

*Paige's POV*

I lean against the lockers as I sit down and listen to music. School hasn't started yet and we all have time to kill. I'm excited because our presents are coming in today.

"Hey." someone said as the sat down next to me. I looked over to see Dave smiling at me. I take out a headphone and hand it to him.

"Hey Dave." I said as I picked out a song.

"How do you feel about superhero's?" he asked curiosly.

I looked at him confused at where that came from and then sigh. "I wish they were real... Some people need more help with all this violence nowadays." I said just before the bell rung.

"See ya in class Dave." I said as I smiled at him, taking my headphone out and giving it to him. "You can give it back when you want." I said as I walked down the hall and out the front door.

I was going to skip today because I wanted to hurry home and see if they had arrived yet.

As I walked through the door, Mindy came out of her room.

"I knew you would come home early." she said as she smirked.

I laughed and picked her up and put her on my back and ran towards dads room. As we got there, we saw him at his sketching table.

"Sorry girls but they called and said they were running late so they will be here the day after tomorrow." he said. Mindy and I shrugged and went to practice.

*Dave's Pov*

(He already got beat up by those guys and told the paramedics to hide his costume. And his dad has already picked him up and asked him if he was gay, and now he is at school.)

"Dude, guess what we heard." Marty said to me. Katie had just invited me to go to the comic store with her.

"What?" I said as I smiled at Paige as she walks by me, flashing me a smile.

"Katie thinks your gay." he said bluntly.

"What!?!? What about Paige?!" I yelled as the bell rung.

*Third POV* (Mindy, Paige, and Damon's Apartment)

A veritable arsenal of weapons are spread out all over the room. Damon is at a makeshift drawing board, inking a picture. Behind him, a row of portraits are pinned to the wall. All villainous-looking men, drawn in comic book style.

Mindy and Paige walk in both carrying protein shakes. Paige hands one of the two shakes to Damon and takes a swig of her own.

"Protein shake for ya." Paige says as she looks at the picture. "Hmm. Another picture for our plan?" she said looking at her father figure.

"Yep. And I have something for the two of you." he said as he pulled out two utility belts bristling with lethal items.

"Sweet! You got us a little one!" Mindy said as they both took them.

"Made it just for ya'll, babydolls. Try it on?" he says as they both put them on. They're are a perfect fit and they inspect them eagerly.

"Stun grenades, hand grenades, mace, shuriken..." Mindy says as both she and Paige start to look through their stuff.

"And... What's this for?" Paige asks as they both scrutinize something on the back of the belt near the back. They can't see what it is.

"It's for... If all else fails. But only then." Damon says solemly.

(Dave has already done the Kick-ass thing which shows up on YouTube.)

*Paige's POV*

At home Dad, Mindy, and I all watched Kick-Ass do his thing on the computer.

"Wow he's good." Mindy said in awe as she watched him beat the other guys.

"No, he is good at getting his ass kicked. He shoulda called himself asskick instead." dad said as he started chuckling.

"That doesn't even make sense." Mindy said as she looked at dad.

"Have out presents came in yet?" I asked not taking my eyes off of the screen. Dad walked over to the closet and pulled out a white box.

Mindy and I rushed over and tore open the box. Mindy pulled out her butterfly knifes and I pulled out my sais.

We both started flipping them around and catching them easily.

"Dad look at us!" Mindy exclaimed happily as we twirled them and flipped them some more.

"C'mon dad your not even looking." I said as I glanced up at him.