"What have you gotten yourself into Dave?"

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script to the movie which I am going off of. I only own Paige Compton =)*

~Recap~

"Definitely." She says with a smirk before kissing Dave on the lips. Todd and Marty look taken-aback by the new couple and then both let out whistles for them, smiling.

"Comic-books rocked. Jerking off rocked. And being a superhero owned. But this... there was nothing - absolutely nothing - in the whole wide world that came close to being better than this." Dave says in his head as he looks at Paige as she is laughing at something Marty said while drinking her coffee. She looks over at him giving him a smile that lights up her face.

~Recap~

*Dave's House*

Dave and his dad are eating dinner together making small talk.

"No Paige tonight?" Mr. Lizewski asks Dave as he looks at his son.

"Tomorrow. She's doing something with her family tonight." Dave says as he eats some more of his food before looking at his dad.

"You seem like a different guy, you know that? Your mom would've been so happy to see you out of your shell like this." He says smiling before continuing to eat.

*Dave's Bedroom*

Dave is halfheartedly playing World of Warcraft while he's thinking.

"Paige's worried about me getting hurt, so I promised her I'd be more careful. And the truth was, I haven't done it ever since and hardly missed it at all." He thought to himself as he realized he hasn't checked the website for like a week. Then he minimizes the screen and logs on to the Kick-Ass page.

The button says new mail: 45. Dave skims through the list of mails without reading any until he sees one from Red Mist.

*A while later*

Mr. Lizewski, in uniform for his shift, gets into his car and drives away. Seconds later, the door opens again to reveal Dave. Wheeling his bike, wearing a duffle-coat over his Kickass costume and no mask. He's just about to climb on when his cell rings.

"Hey baby." He says.

(The scene cuts back and forth to what Paige and Dave are both doing.)

Paige is fastening her utility belt onto her waist before starting to lace up her boots.

"Just be careful babe, I'd rather not have to visit you in the hospital for the next week." She says laughing as she finishes up with the laces and helps Mindy with her mask while Mindy looks at her confused at who she's talking to while Paige just gives her a wink.

"I'll be careful like I promised" Dave says with a smile. "I wish you wouldn't worry so much."

"I can't help it. I do. Because I..." she turns away from Mindy. "...Care about you. A lot." She says softly into the phone with a smile.

In the alley, Dave can't control his giant smile as he fist pumps into the air.

"I... care about you a lot, too." He says as he rides off into the night.

*WHARFSIDE*

The MistMobile is parked in a deserted lay-by near the river. Dave rides up, hops off his bike and puts on his mask as he approaches. Chris, in full Red Mist costume, opens the door. Dave slides into the passenger seat with his coat still on.