"Stop talking."

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script to the movie which I am going off of. I only own Paige Compton =)*

~Recap~

"Kick-Ass, you gotta tell me." Red Mist says as they pull up at a red light, and another car pulls up alongside, driven by two girls who notice them immediately. Chris notices them back while Dave remains oblivious.

"Look man, I just can't." Dave says while getting out of the car, ignoring the girls as he walks away.

~End Recap~

*The McCready House*

Paige is throwing punches and kicking a punching bag down in the basement of the house. As she stops to take a drink of water and wipes some sweat off of her forehead, her phone vibrates. Walking over to the table where she left it, she picks it up to see it's a message from Dave.

"Hey I have something to tell you, can you meet me at my house right now?" It read, giving his address after. She responds with an "Okay I'll be there in a little bit." As she goes back upstairs to take a quick shower and get changed. As she walks out of her room she goes to Damon's.

"Hey dad?" she says as she opens the door to see him working at his desk.

"Yes babydoll?" he says as he turns around in his chair to look at his adoptive daughter that he loves as his own.

"Is it okay if I go meet a friends for a little while? It's kinda important and I won't be gone long." Paige says as she goes and sits on his bed.

"I trust that you can take care of yourself hon, just be careful." He says as he gives her a smile as she gets up and gives him a hug.

Pulling away she says "Oh you have nothing to worry about, I'd be more afraid for the poor bastard who tries to come up on me." With a smirk as she kisses her dad's head and walks out of his room with a "Bye dad." Once she closes the door back, she goes into Mindy's room to see that she fell asleep before she could get under the covers.

Shaking her head and smiling she goes to the side of the bed and takes Mindy's butterfly knives out of her hands and puts them on the dresser before pulling the covers up around her sister. As Paige does this, Mindy stirs.

"Paige?" Mindy says sleepily looking at Paige while she sits on the side of the bed and gently pushes back some of Mindy's hair.

"Yes hon?" Paige says as she smiles at Mindy. She smiles back and says "I'm glad that your apart of our family, it's nice to have a sister, mother figure to look up to." As she yawns and closes her eyes, falling back to sleep. Paige leans over and kisses her forehead smiling before leaving the room.

*Dave's House*

As Paige walks up to Dave's room after his dad showing her a bunch of his cute baby pictures, she can't help but let out a little laugh about how he was quick to jokingly embarrass his son. Walking into the room, she sees that Dave isn't there. Furrowing her eyebrows, she walks and sits on his bed pulling out her phone to text him.

While she is writing the text, she hears the bushes move from outside his window behind her and stills. Looking discreetly to her right she sees a baseball bat on the floor and picks it up silently. Still not turning around, she hears the window open and someone coming through it. Listening to the person's footsteps, she waits until the person stops on the other side of the bed.

"Hi, I'm Ki-" is all Dave gets to get out before Paige lashes out and hits him in the stomach with the baseball bat. She goes to swing at him again when Dave suddenly cries "Paige stop! It's me!" as he raises his hands to defend himself. She stops and lowers the bat.