"I'm speechless..."

*I do not own Kick-Ass. It belongs to the people who wrote the comic books and the people who wrote the script for the movie. I only own Paige Compton =)*

Author's Note: Sorry I just looked over the actual script and just noticed that things are a little out of order so I'll try to put it back in order the best I can. I also went back and added a whole scene to the "How do you feel about superhero's?" chapter so it should be on track lol

~Recap~

"So I'll meet you afterschool on the steps?" I said as I slowly backed away smiling. He laughed

"On the steps." he said smiling.

"See you then." I said as I turned around and walked to class.

~End Recap~

*Fast forward to afterschool*

*Dave's POV*

I walked out of the school's doors to find Paige leaned back on the steps with her face towards the sky. Her eyes were closed as the sun bared down on her. She glowed in the sun and it made me stare in awe.

She then opened her eyes and they gazed at me. She smiled and got up.

"C'mon, what are we waiting for?" she said as she hopped off the steps and onto the pavement

We started walking down the street asking each other questions.

"Soo, what do your parents do?" I asked as we were nearing the mall. I looked over at her.

"Um...They don't do anything because they're...they're dead. They died two years ago." she whispered as she looked down.

"I'm sorry Paige, I shouldn't have brought it up." I said as my hand grazed hers and my cheeks heated up.

She smiles at me. "It's alright. I'm getting used to it. Besides, I have a dad and a little sister now to call my own." she said looking in front of her in space.

I smirked as I saw the mall's doors coming into view.

"Race you to the doors." I said as I took off. I heard her footsteps and her yell.

"Hey that's no fair!" she shouted as she laughed.

*Paige's POV*

"You cheated." I said as we walked through the mall.

"I did not, you have no proof." he said smiling. I stuck my tongue out at him. He just laughed.

We started talking some more as we passed the arcade. I stopped and pulled Dave in there.

We started walking down the rows until we reached Rock Band 2.

"Can we play this game?" I asked Dave as I stared at it.

"Yeah, I'll play drums." he said as he smirked and twirled the drum sticks in his hand. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the microphone.

I got the controller and hit the button that lets you play multiple songs at once. I then chose I'm So Sick by Flyleaf, That's What You Get and Decode by Paramore, and Bring Me To Live and Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence.

"Watch and learn drummer boy." I said as I winked at him.

*Dave's POV* (After the songs)

I was blown away...she had a voice of an angel.

(Just listen to Evanescence perform their songs and think of Amy Lee singing her version of the others)

"So what do you think?" she said as she smirked at me.

"I'm speechless." I told her as we walked out of the arcade. She then smiled at me and I smiled back. "Whoa she is really pretty..." I thought in my head when she suddenly looked down at her phone.

"Sorry Dave but I have to go home." she said as she looks back up at me. "I had a great time, maybe we should hang out more often." she said as she leaned up and kissed my cheek before smiling at me and starts walking away.

I touch the cheek that she kissed and can't help but to let a goofy grin spread across my face.