The break up

You are riding back to your apartment on the bus after a long day of working. You were looking forward to seeing your boyfriend, Thomas Sangster.

Every night, when you would come home, he would always have something sweet set up. Like a movie or a romantic dinner. Just thinking about him made you smile.

You turn the door knob and walk into your house, expecting to see Thomas. But he wasn't there.

You shrug it off, but really you were worried.

You check your texts to see if maybe he had texted you. Nothing.

You called him and he didn't answer. That's when you really started to worry. Thomas would always pick up after two rings. No matter what.

You fell asleep that night and when you woke up, you looked at your phone. You were relived to see that Thomas had texted you.

Thomas❤️: Hey Y/N. We need to talk.

Your heart seemed to stop as you read those words over and over again, trying to think of a different possibility of what it could mean other than what you feared that it meant.

Y/N: Ok. I'll meet you at the coffee shop at 12.

You turn off your phone and sigh. You pull on a white crop top that said LOVE on it and some Jean shorts. You pulled your hair into a pony tail and put some Toms on.

You meet Thomas at the coffee shop where they first met. You thought back to the time.

You used to work at this coffee shop. One day, you were serving Thomas, and he left you a very generous tip. Like a 100$ tip.

He came back the next day and requested you and did the same thing.

Finally, on the third day, you asked him why he kept leaving you such a generous tip.

He said it was because he was giving me a dollar for everything that was beautiful about me.

You see Thomas sitting at a table. You sit beside him. He looked nervous.

"Hey what's up." you say.

He didn't answer.

"Is something wrong?" You ask.

Silence.

"Y/N," he started softly. " I think that we should break up."

You couldn't believe your ears.

"Excuse me?" You say.

"I said," Thomas said obliviously irritated. "I think that we should break up."

Reality hits you. Your boyfriend, Thomas Brodie-Sangster was breaking up with you.
___________________________
Heyyyy. I finally updated. It's been like forever because I've been so busy. Thank yall so much for the 4k!!!! I'm so happy!!!! I'll try to update more often but I'm running out of ideas soooo HELP!
~ kitycat421