Summer p/2

Some of you guys requested a part 2 so here ya go!

It was summer again, which meant that Thomas was coming back.

As you waited in the air port, nervous butterflies flew around in your stomach.

The last time you saw him, he had kissed you, but you pushed him away because he had a girlfriend.

But he had broken up with Isabella last summer, so maybe this summer will be different.

Suddenly, a pair a hands covers your eyes gently and a sweet British voice said, "Guess who?"

You giggled in surprise and turned around to see Thomas standing there, and you engulfed him in a hug.

"It's so good to see you!" You said.

After he released you from the hug, the two of you stared at each other for the longest time, until you blushed and look away.

I hope that things won't be awkward between us now, you thought.

___

Thomas was going to be staying in your house while he was here( not in that way you dirty minded people ;))

You had a spare room in your house which was where he was staying.

One morning, you awoke to find that he was gone.

When you looked in his room, you found a note lying on his pillow.

Hey Y/N,
Meet me tonight at R/O/Y/C ( restaurant of your choice) at 7.
-Thomas

Your mind raced with all of the different possibilities to why he would want to go to dinner with you.

You squealed and went to pick out an outfit.

*at restaurant*

You say in a booth at the restaurant that Thomas wanted you to meet him at.

You were a bit nervous, so you came 20 minutes early.

You were wearing a classy black dress with some strapped heels, and black and gold hand purse and some gold jewelry.

You saw him enter the restaurant and waved him over.

He saw you, smiled, and walked your way.

He was wearing a blue button up shirt with a cute bow tie and some slacks. Basically, he was looking really hot.

He sat down across from you.

"Wow Y/N, you look great" he said.

You blushed at the comment and returned it to him.

You sat there kind of awkwardly for a few moments before Thomas spoke.

"Listen Y/N," he looked nervous and was fiddling with his napkin.

"What I came here to say was, last summer when you told me that you, well you know, loved me, I realized something that day. I realized that, well, I loved you too." He looked up at you sheepishly.

You were shocked. You stared at him for a few moments processing the words that had just come out of his mouth.

Then you smiled, and took his hand.

The two of you stared at each other for the longest time, just smiling and holding each other's hand.

Well obviously as you can see, that summer turned out much better than the last. Thomas ended up asking you to be his girlfriend that night, and in came the next summer, and the next, until the two of you lived happily ever after.

______________________
Im in a sappy mood ok? DONT JUDGE ME 😝😊 Anyways a lot of my friends just ft wattpad a so I'm going to put their accounts down below. Make sure to follow them and read their books!
RainbowFluffythe3rd

Mem11222

Projectpotato24

NetherStormMC
Vote/Comment
-kitycat421