Australia

You walked along the sunny beach in Australia. You lived in Sydney and would often go to the beach. You enjoyed watching the waves crash against the shore and the salty breeze blow through your hair.

      You would normally come with a friend, but today you are alone, watching the sea. Your phone buzzes and you look down to see your friend Emma has texted you.

Emma: OMGGGGG

Y/N: what happened?

Emma: ONLY THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!! There's a movie being filmed in Sydney and I auditioned for it AND IM IN!!!!

Y/N: OMG congrats Emma! I'm so proud of you!

Emma: yeah so tomorrow is when we first start filming and the director said I could bring a friend if I wanted to sooooo do you wanna come???

Y/N: sure!

Emma: Ok! I'll pick you up at 2:00 sharp.

Y/N: see ya then

You put your phone down and squealed with excitement. Then you rushed to your car to drive home so that you could pick the perfect outfit.

***tomorrow at 2:00***

HONK HONK Emma was honking her car horn, telling you to hurry up.

"Hold on I'm coming!" You said rushing out the door. You hopped in her car and then you were off.

Once you were inside the building where they were filming, you were a little overwhelmed. There were a lot more people than you expected to be there as well as cameras and lights and props.

You told Emma that you were going to explore a little bit. As you were walking and admiring the set, you bumped into someone and the papers they were holding flew everywhere.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry," you said frantically trying to pick up some of the papers. Once you gathered most of them, you gave them to the owner, who happened to be very attractive.

"It's quite alright love," he said in a velvety British accent. "I'm Thomas. Thomas Brodie-Sangster,"

A little flustered, you replied "oh um I'm Y/N," and before you could say your full name, Thomas stopped you.

"Wait, Y/F/N (your full name)?" He said. Confused you nodded and said "Have we met before?" He laughed and nodded.

"Yes! We used to be friends when we were younger. When we lived in England." All of a sudden, the memories came back, of you two playing together all the time: on the playground or even in your backyard.

"Oh my gosh! I totally remember-" but before you could say anything else, the director yelled for him to come.

"Well I better go. Gotta start filming." He said. He started walking away, but then quickly turned around, grabbed a pen, and scribbled something down on a little piece of paper and gave it to you. It was his number.

"We should hang out sometime" he said with a smile. You nodded, smiling back, and walked away with butterflies in your stomach.
_____________________________________________________
Hey guys! So this was a request by FandomQueen562! Thank you for the great idea! I also probably should have said this in my last note but if any of y'all want your own personal imagines, just leave me your name and want you want the imagine to be and I'll try to do it as soon as possible. Thank you so much for the love and support!
Vote/Comment
~kitycat421