Sick Day

"Achoo!" You grab another tissue as your boyfriend Thomas Brodie-Sangster walks in.

"Hey love, I have to go now. Wes wants to film another scene. Hope you feel better." Before he leaves he gives you a kiss on the forehead.

You smile and once he leaves, you make yourself some soup then put on a movie.

Ugh, you hated being sick. Your head was pounding and your throat was on fire.

You took a few aspirins and tried to rest.

A few hours later, you woke up to hear the sound of someone in your kitchen. You grab the first thing you see, a baseball bat, (Idek) and walk slowly into the kitchen.

What you see surprises you. You see a big teddy bear and a balloon that says "Get Better Soon" on it.

You look over to the kitchen to see Thomas cooking something. You sniff the air.

Mmmmm cookies.

He turns around to see you standing there.

"Hey love. Sorry, did I wake you?" He said.

"Yes, and I'm glad you did." You said, walking over to him and giving him a kiss.
__________________________
Sorry about this super short and cheesy imagine.

I'm sick today so I thought that this would be appropriate.

Thank y'all SOOOOOO much for 40k!!!! Like wth this is amazing! I love you guys and thank you for everyone that's been liking and commenting and just being awesome!
~kitycat421