For Kylie

"Hurry up! We're almost there!" I said as I pulled Thomas into the ware house where we were shooting at.

Me and Thomas had been friends ever since we were little and we had been dating for about three years.

We were both actors, and we had recently gotten into the same movie, and in the movie we were live interests, which was really ironic.

______ a couple hours later______
"I love you Brandon. I will never leave you." I said.

"And I will never, EVER, leave you." Thomas said.

I started giggling and then I couldn't stop. Thomas joined me.

This was the fifth time we had tried to do this scene and every time we burst out laughing.

"CUT!!" The director yelled. "Ok. You two need to pull it together ok?"

We nodded.

"Yes sir." I saluted. Thomas giggled.

The director sighed. "Let's just try this again. And.... ACTION!"

__________________________

"Ah it's gods to be home!" I said as I plopped down on the couch.

We were both exhausted from today and we're ready for a nice relaxing evening.

I cuddled up next to Thomas and we picked out a movie.

After finishing my chic flick, The Fault In Our Stars, we were both in tears.

I went to the bathroom to clean my self up.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I guess I was ok looking.

I had long brown hair and Carmel eyes.

Thomas always had said that I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

I didn't deserve Thomas. He had been so kind to me over the years.

Before I had dated Thomas I had an abusive boyfriend. He would beat me daily and treat me basically like dirt.

Then Thomas found out. He stood up to my ex-boyfriend and he never bothered me again.

After that we started dating.

I washed my face in the sink trying to get all of the mascara off.

When I came back, the lights were dim, there were candles lit, rose petals everywhere and romantic music playing.

"What's this?" I giggled as Thomas came out wearing a suit in tie.

I looked down at my sweat pants and baggy t shirt.

"I feel underdressed." I said.

Thomas looked at me. "You look perfect." He said giving me a quick kiss.

I smiled as he guided me to a table.

"Wow! You did this all while I was in bathroom?" I said.

He smiled and nodded.

He pulled out my seat and I sat down. He started serving me a gourmet dinner.

"Now when did u have the time to do this?" I said.

"I made it last night after you fell asleep." He replied.

"I was wishing why it smelt so good in there this morning." I said, smiling.

After dinner, Thomas took the plates over.

"Well that was wonderful." I said about to get up.

"Wait!" Thomas said. "Don't get up yet."

"Ok" I said confused.

Thomas walked up to me and got down on one knee, and that's when reality hit me.

"Kylie, I have known you for almost all of my life and you have always been there for me and I will always be there for you. You are, and always will be my best friend and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Kylie, will you marry me?"

Thomas opened the box to reveal a huge, sparkling diamond ring.

With tears streaming down my face, so nodded my head.

I got up and kissed Thomas.

"I had just gotten cleaned up." I said giving Thomas a playful shove as I wiped away the tears.

We sat down in the couch together. I lay my head on Thomas chest as he run his fingers through my hair.

"I love you Kylie." He said.

I smiled. "I love you too."
__________________________
Hey guys! I'm just going to remind yall that requests are still open! So if you want one done just PM me or put it in the comments.

OMG I JUST CHECKED TO SEE HOW MANY VIEWS I HAVE AND ITS OVER 5K!!!!!!

TYSM!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘