Beach

This was suggested by Sam9100 !
Thank you for reading my book and supporting me!

You had known Thomas for almost three years, and you've been really good friends.

One morning, Thomas texted you:

Thomas😜: Hey, me, Dylan, Will, and Rosa are going to the beach today. Wanna come?

You: Of course! What time?

Thomas😜: Sweet! I'll pick you up at 3

You: See you then!

*at 3*

You put on your mint bikini and put some jean shorts over top.

You put on some hoop earrings and a bracket that matches your bikini. You do your make up and then grab some black sandals and a pair of sunglasses.

The only reason you were getting all caked up was because you had a small crush on Thomas.

Ok. A big crush.

Thomas picked you up right at three.

"Wow you weren't kidding when you said that you would pick me up at three." You said.

Thomas laughed and said with a wink "Not a minute too soon or a minute late. By the way, you look great."

You blushed at his last comment and looked at your feet.

When you got to the beach, you saw that everyone was already there.

You went over to Rosa while Thomas walked over to Will and Dylan.

"Guess what guess what GUESS WHAT!!!" Rosa practically screamed at you when you got there.

You had known Rosa ever since 4th grade, but when she went off to pursue in her acting career, you lost touch.

Just recently, you'd found out that Rosa and Thomas were filming together, so you two reconnected.

"What?" You said, trying to calm Rosa down.

"Dylan just asked me out!!" She said.

She had liked Dylan for the longest time.

"OMG that's great!!" You said.

You secretly felt a little jealous that her crush asked her out, but you were more happy for her.

Rosa left to go hang out with her new boyfriend, so that left you alone with Thomas and Will.

Then, Will went to go get some food. So that meant that you and Thomas were going to be alone.

Great. (Hint the sarcasm)

After a few awkward moments of silence, Thomas finally said something.

"Hey, uh, Y/N?" He said kind of nervously.

"Yeah?" You said in reply.

"Um, well, you see, I've kind of, I mean not kind of, a lot, actually. Anyways, I reallylikeyouandiwaswonderingifyouwantedtogooutsometime." After he got that all out, he looked up at you sheepishly.

"Oh Thomas...." You say.

He looks disappointed.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I know that was rushed, it's just I-"

You cut him off with a kiss.

He looked at you shocked.

"Of course I'll go out with you." You replied.

__________________________
Hey y'all!!!! Sorry it's been soooooooo long since I've updated!

Remember that if you have any ideas for imagines, please comment them or PM me!

Like/Comment
~kitycat421