New Beginning

For the past months Tre, Deyjah, Miya and Manny have been just hanging and keeping things in a friendly manner! Payton has come back and has got a boyfriend....but she hasn't forgot about Tre!?!? Payton is now famous since she's in a singing group so she goes on tour! Miya is better and happy about her life and Deyjah and Manny flirt all the time but still keep things steady! Finally Tre feels free from all the stress and is happy for Pay but, him and Miya have been keeping it on a friend level and nothing more!

Miya POV:
I am really feeling life right now! I can just breath without knowing there's someone out to get me! I'm just going to chill with the group at the mall....

I shower up and get dressed (outfit: khaki skinny jeans and a white and black baseball jersey with my all white harauches!) I do my hair and I decide to just wear it down straight. I grab my purse and my keys and head to the mall!

I arrive at the mall.

(Mall)

I meet Tre and the rest of them in the food court....They were just sitting down at a table waiting for me! I walk over to them....

Miya: Hey guys!! (I smile)

They all say Hey!

Deyjah: Where yall wanna go??

Tre: Let's just walk around till we see a store we wanna go in!

We decide to do that.

Miya: Ok let's go.

We walk around and decide to go into Footlocker!

Manny: I really am getting tired of buying sneakers...I hardly even were dem shits!

(We laugh)

Miya: I love sneakers❤️ I'm obsessed!

Tre: Trust us Miya WE KNOW!

Deyjah: Riyye!

We leave the store and decide to go to some others stores, we soon get hungry and go to the food court.

Miya: That boy over there staring at you Deyjah! (I say giggling)

I look over and see Manny getting a little angry!

Miya: Awww...you jealous Man?

Manny: Nah! (He says and I can tell he's lying)

The boy looking at Deyjah decides to come over here!

???: Your very beautiful ! (Hey says)

Deyjah: Thx! (She smiles)

???: I'm Jason what's yours? (He licks his lips)

Deyjah: I'm Deyjah!

???: Deyjah....I like it!

Deyjah: Thanks Jason...

???: Can I give you my number so we can talk sometime?

Deyjah: Oh I'm sorry but I have a Boyfriend!!!
(She looks at Manny and grabs his hand) 😱

__________________________

What, why would she say that??

Do you think she should've took the boys digits???

Comment +5/Vote +5

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I know it was short!