No Air

(After school)

Miya POV:
Im at home just chilling and doing my homework before I have to go on my date!I feel great, but another side of me feels that were moving fast! But I'm willing to take that extra mile for him!

Oh yea and I forgot to tell you Tre is  over!

Tre: Hey Miya! Are you really going on a date with him!

Miya: Yes Tre!

Tre: Why?

Miya: Because I like him! Are you jealous??

Tre: Maybe a little, but I know where my spot is in your heart and I never can be replaced!

Miya: That's right! (I say giving him a hug)

Tre: Now go get ready!
.......

Jason arrives and I'm ready! I told Tre to stay at my house until I returned so I could tell him about the date! Ik that might sound weird but my moms fine with it!

So I go outside and head to Jason's car!

Jason: Hello Gorgeous!! ( he says opening up the car door for me!)

Miya: Hey Jay! (Getting in the car!)

Jason: (he smiles as I call him that) 
Are you ready!

Miya: Yea were we goin?  (I say smiling)

Jason: I'm taking you to the new aquarium, around the corner and then I'm taking you out to eat!

I like the fact that he's different! I'm sick of just going to the movies...... I'm very excited! But I keep it classy like a lady!

Miya: That sounds fun! And different! Why are you so perfect.

Jason: Well idk that's just how I am! (He says smiling at me hard)

I blush.

We arrive at the Aquarium and we go inside! He pays for us and we look around...

Miya: Awe look at the Nemo fish!
(I say running up to the tank like a little kid)

He laughs.

Miya: What?

Jason: Your adorable!

I giggle.

We walk thru and there's s pool of seals!

Miya: I would hate to breath water!

Jason: Miya underwater animals don't breathe water! They breathe oxygen!

Miya: How?? There's no oxygen underwater!!!

Jason: Yes water is (H2O) The "O" stand for Oxygen! (He says laughing)

Miya: Oops!

Jason: Just come on girl!

He says grabbing me and I laugh as we continue on the "adventure"

We finish there and I really enjoyed it he cracked jokes and played around the whole time! We now go out to eat...

Jason and I arrive there and it's my favorite place " Texas Roadhouse"! How did he know....

Miya: How did you know!

Jason: Ik people! (He says winking at me.)

We enter and they seat us! He sits in front of me searching on the menu for what he wants! I stare at him...

Jason: You know starring is impolite right! (He says looking up from his menu and laughs.)

Miya: S-sorry!! (I say a little surprised he said that )

Jason: Nah it's ok.....Its alrite if your checking me out! he says giving me this fierce look)

Miya: Oh really! (I say giving him the look back!)

We eventually order our food! And it finally arrives after 10 minutes! We laugh, eat and sing! Soon Jason and I finish up and leave, heading back home!

We arrive! We both get out and he walks me to the door!

Jason: Did you enjoy your timeshare at the Jason Williams resort!

Miya: (I laugh) Yes I did! How about u?

Jason: Well I bet doing anything with you would be great!

Miya: Awe your sweet! (I say giving him a cute shy smile 😌)

Jason: Your a very interesting person!

Miya: Yea I know I'm a very difficult person to understand.... But I think you got me!

(We both laugh!)

Miya: Well I think I should be getting in its kinda late! And Tre's waiting for me!

He gives me a confused look

Miya: No it's nothing like that.... We're just friends!

Jason: Oh well yea you should be going!

We hug eachother and I get on my tippy toes and give him a kiss on the cheek!

Miya: Thanks for tonite!

Jason: No problem beautiful see you tomorrow!

Miya: Ok gn Jason stay safe and text me!

Jason: Ok!

I walk in the house and close the door I turn around and Tre pushes me against the wall and smashes his lips into mines aggressively!

___________________________

Is Miya falling for JASON💘???

And what is happening with Tre?? Why is he doing this! Do you think Miya wants this?

^^^^^COMMENT^^^^^
👑💘😋👑💘😋👑💘😋👑💘😋👑