-ιт тαкєѕ тιмє-

Waking up to seeing him depressed and broken kills me. I go off to school knowing he's at home suffering. My mom recommended that I gave him space, and that's what I'm doing.

I just got home from a long and dull day of school. I didn't talk to anyone much because I just want feeling right.
I haven't talked to him in about 4 days and it's sad, I wanna be there to support him but he's pushing me away.

Today's the day that I decided to talk to him and I am. I go upstairs and knock on his door....

No answer!

I open the door anyways and I see him in bed laying there lifelessly. I walk over to the bed and sit down.

" Baby you alrite?" I said carefully caressing his shoulder.

He just continued to stare out the window not moving his lips a bit.

I understand that he's going thru, but how long does he thinks that he's gonna be in bed and not talking. He's gonna have to get up and realize that he has to go on with his life.

" Talk to me baby." I said rubbing his back and cuddling with him. He moves over not wanting to be bothered.

A tear falls down my cheek, I was feeling rejected and I need his affection.

" I can't do this Tre!" I said yelling out and bursting out in tears. I drop my head into my knees.

I look up with a teary vision, he's still in the same position not even paying attention to me. At this point I was heated and I couldn't believe him.

" HOW COULD YOU!" I said getting up and throwing a pillow at him. I run out of his room in tears. I just kept running and running. I jumped in the car and drove off.....my mom was chasing after me but I didn't care.

I drove as fast as I could while crying an I had the radio blasting. I couldn't even think straight all I wanted to do was, go to the field.

I drive straight running the light.
"BOOOMM" .........

Tre POV:
I really feel numb and paralyzed right now. I can't move any parts of my body all I can do is breathe. My mind hasn't been right since the day she died. Every day I think about suicide but my mom would want me to stay here, and support Chanel.

Yea I heard Miya talking to me, I just couldn't find the words to say. I know that she's hurt by me but, I'm confused, depressed and mad. It's been 4 days since I've talked.

Miya's mom is sweet for taking us in and I thank her for that. Knowing that I cant wake up, kiss and hug my mom makes me feel horrible. I love her so much.

Miya's mom busts in my room suddenly.

" Tre, Miya was rushed to the hospital. You can meet me there." She said with tears staring down her face.

My body instantly shots up hearing those word pierce my ears. I just lost my mom and now this, I mean she was just in my room.

I get up and get dressed, I didn't care about anything in the world but her. I had to leave my darkness at home and be a man.

|Hostpital....|

" Hi do you know where Miya Jordan's room is? " I asked anxiously. " Are you family?" She asked. I had to lie, I had to see her. " Yes I'm her brother Trevor Jordans!" I said angrily.

" room number 234 on the le-" I said cutting her off and dashed thru the hallways. I finally found the room and saw her laying there lifelessly. She had a neck brace and a cast on her leg.

Bruises and cuts on her neck and face.
I walked in peacefully. Her mom was siting next to her weeping. I sat in the chair quietly as Miya relaxing.

" I'll leave you 2 alone" Miya mom said leaving and I nodded my head. I got up out if the chair and walked over to her.

" Hey baby!" I said kissing her on the cheek. She twitches and her eyes flutter open. She looks confused onto things.

"When did you get here?" She managed to get out, " I just got here." She turns away from me silently.

" How you feeling?" I said rubbing my fingers thru her hair. She just remains silent for a minute....

" Why are you even here?" She said sounding sad. She was facing the other way and you couldn't see her face. But you could tell by her voice that she was crying.

" Baby I'm sorry, you know I was going thru some thing and-" she cut me off.
Turning around towards with a red puffy face and she was crying historically.

"No don't sit here and tell me that, because I gave you space and all I wanted to do was talk to you. Your ass pushed me away!" She said semi- yelling and coughing.

I get onto the bed and hold her, I can see that she's hurt. And I truly didn't mean to make her feel this way. But it just happened so fast.

" All this is your fault, I'm here because of you!"she said angrily but she wasn't pushing me away at all for some odd reasons.

Soon the doctor walks in.
" Hey Miya I'm Mr. Fisher and I'm your doctor!" He said walking over to the bed. She nods her head. " hello."
She said coughing.

" Do you seem to remember anything?"
He asked and she nodded her head.
" Me and Tre got into it at home and I couldn't take it anymore so I just, ran out the house and drove off! I was going full speed, I had the radio blasting and I was crying.  I was driving and all I remember was crashing."

I felt bad for her, it was all my fault. I deserve for her to be ignoring me, just as I did to her.

" Honey just get some rest and tomorrow we'll release you from the hospital!" He said with a smile and he walks out.

She grabs a tissue and wipes her face.
I go across the room and sit in the chair. The room is silent and all you can hear is the sounds of her sniffling.

We sit here having almost a staring contest, reading each others eyes in disgust. I don't know what's happening but I don't like it. She's been eyeing me down all night.

" What's up with the faces?" I asked snickering. She looks over at me with a serious face. " You disgust me!" She blurts out and my emotion changes quickly.

" And why is that?" I said furrowing my eye brows. " just look at you over there looking innocent." I laugh at her ignorance.

" What's up with you Miya?" I said smiling. This wasn't really fazing me it was just funny. " Nothing I just down understand how you could sit over there so calm and collected?" She said giggling out of anger.

What's up with her really! She's getting weird and it creeping me out!
I get up and go over to her...

" Miya calm down!" I said rubbing her shoulder. She pushed my hand off of her and broke down in tears.
" After my father died everything changed, every one went their separate ways and didn't bother supporting me! That's how it's always been and now you..." She said weeping as I laid her on top of me.

" If your gonna leave me, just leave now!" She said hitting my chest. I didn't expect all of this anger out of her.

" STOP MIYA, stop " I yelled. " I'm not leaving you ever!" I said hugging her tight as she soaked my sweatshirt.
" Stay with me Tre I can't lose you!" She said burying her head in the crock of my neck. " I'll always be here baby!" I said rubbing her back gently.
________________________
That's was a lot. I guess....
I just wanted to tell you guys that this story is coming to an END!
I am gonna be writing 5-6 more chapter and I will officially end this series.

COMMENT PLEASE❤️🙏🏽