•*~D£DI€ATION~*•

Tre: Miya I love you! (He says rubbing my back)

Miya: I-I love you to Tre! Your the only one I wanna be with.....

I move my head up to Tre's and smash my lips into his! I felt like everything in the world didn't matter anymore! I love this kid he's all I need!

Tre: Damn I missed that gurl!  ( He says while caressing my check with his thumb!

Miya: Me too! ( I say blushing!)

We finish up our lunch and head back in school hand-in-hand!! We walk down the hallways proudly.....and Jason walks up to me!

Jason: Wassup! (He says confused!)

Miya: Jason I'm sorry.... I love Tre way to much! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and play you! It just happened I hope you can forgive me! ( I say grabbing his hand!)

Jason: It's whatever you want! ( he says snatching his hand away and storming off!)

I shake that off and continue to walk down the hall with Tre, going to class! I feel great! Like I'm my old self...... Except I've lost my bestie and I gotta fix that!

After class I run to find Deyjah! I finally spot her she was talking to...... Jason! But I go up to her anyways!

Miya: Look Deyjah I'm sorry! I was just not feeling today and I didn't mean to yell at you!

Deyjah: Just because your mad and going thru problems doesn't mean you have to bring it out on others! (She says looking at Jason and back at me!)

Miya: I know I didn't mean it! I was just going thru a lot with Tre, my mom and..... (I stopped forgetting Jason was here!)

Jason & Deyjah snickers! And I cross my arms and lean my head on the locker!

Miya: So?.......I say looking dead at her!)

Deyjah: So what? You don't have to worry about me or Jason anymore! We don't need you.... And you don't need us you've got TRE remember! ( she rolls her arms and raps her arms around Jason!)

Jason: All I ever did was be a friend to you! And you ignored my feelings.... Your just selfish! You don't deserve a guy like me!

I then felt stupid, dumb,betrayed and played! They sat there laughing as I walked away! How could someone be so damn evil! Tre calls me and I walk right past him.....walking out of school, with Tre chasin after me!

Tre: Baby what's wrong! (He says stepping in front of me.) Don't cry princess.....

I guess I was crying and I never noticed! I didn't wanna talk to him, but maybe it's good that I vent with someone!

Miya: Are you coming? (I said wiping my face and grabbing his arm!)

We got into my car and I drove off to this place were me and my dad used to go to just talk and hang out! Its this private area of land that my family owns! We finally get there....

We walk in the field and we finally get to the tree that me and my father used to sit under and talk! We had carved our initials in it! { D+M= 4ever <3} I cried just running my hand over it!
Tre held me as I weeped into his shirt!

Miya: I'm sorry your shirts wet! (I say putting my head up!)

Tre: It's ok! (He says running his fingers through my hair!) What does D and M stand for?

I take a big gulp, and then a flash back of me and my dad running through this field fills my head!

Miya: D-Daddy and Me...... (I say running my fingers over it again!)

Miya: My father and I used to come here to talk and play! (I say smiling with a tear falling down my cheek) We used to sit under this tree and vent for hours! I remember one day I was 6 and I saw a garden snake in the field, and I ran over here to this tree and climbed all the way to the top! I wouldn't come back down... My dad had to beg me too! And he carried me all the way to the car! (I giggle at the memory coming back to me!)

Tre: Drama queen! (Tre says and I playfully hit him!)

Miya: We used to come here every Sunday! Until I was 13 didn't wanna vent to my dad anymore because I was older then and I felt it was childish..... ( I start to cry more!)

Miya: Me and my dad grew apart! ( I say wiping my cheek.) And sooner or later my dad died of brain cancer! When he died I broke apart! I ran all the way here and cried under this tree for 5 hours until my mom found me!
I regretted the fact to this day that I stopped spending time with him!
( I say leaning my head on Tre's shoulder!)

Tre: I'm sorry about your dad! ( he says rubbing my back!)

Miya: I'm sorry too! After his death me and my mom became closer than ever! I cut everyone else of to have my mom! I guess I was scared of losing her too! And I know my dad wants me to protect my momma! ( I say kissing my 2 fingers and touching the tree! I LOVE YOU DADDY! (I say yelling towards the sky!) Keep watching over me! ( I say quieter!)

I look over and see tears streaming down from Tre's face! Instantly knowing why he's crying!

Miya: Don't worry Tre! Your moms strong she's gonna keep fighting this cancer! She can't fight it alone so you and your sister has to be brave soldiers! (I say rapping my arms around him!)

Tre: How do you deal with all this??

Miya: Well Ik this might seem weird but after school.... I "talk" to my dad and I pray to God! I know my dad would want me to keep striving in life so that's how I keep my motivation!
( I say wiping his cheek with my thumb!)

Tre: I just don't know what I would do if she died!

Miya: You have to be strong! Don't give up on life.... God makes these things happen for a reason! He gives these greatest battles to the strongest people! ( I say smiling!)

Miya: Find something you love to keep you occupied... I love poetry and song writing! I've never showed anyone it but I'm willing to show you sometime! (I say kissing his forehead!)

Tre: Well I guess I've found something I love!

Miya: What's that??

Tre: You! (He says bluntly!)

I kiss Tre on the lips and we hold eachother tight! Sharing stories, tears and questions for hours until we decided to leave!
__________________________
This was the saddest chapter I've ever wrote before! 😢 {I actually cried and I was listing to a sad song too} One Man Can Change The World~ by Big Sean, Kanye West and John Legend! Lol 😌

But I really wanna hear what ya'll thought about this chapter!........

Now do you see why Miya acts the way she does!!?!?!??

^^COMMENT^^ PLEASE EVERYONE!❤️ It means so much to me.......