Chp//19//

"I-It's our 1 year anniversary!" He said shockingly, my heart dropped and fell out of my ass! How could this happen?

Tre puts the fork down, and walks away. I rub my temples and bite down on my bottom lip.

" how did I forget!" I said huffing loudly. I went up stairs and opened Tre's door. I didn't see him but I heard the shower. I walk in and close the door.

I open the bathroom door quietly and walk in.

" Tre..." I said feeling really bad. There was no answer.

I walk over to the shower, I'm debating on wether I should open the shower curtain or wait! But I don't want to wait I want to talk to him now.

I strip from my clothes {including my undergarments} I open the shower curtain, and see I'm there with tears streaming down his face. I guess he was crying silently.

I step in with my cold naked body, and wrap my arms around his waist. I lean my head up against his chest/stomach {short ppl problems}.

" listen baby I'm sorry! You know me and you were going thru something's and I just couldn't think straight." I said looking up towards him. He wasn't looking at me, he was staring at the water.

" Babe look at me" I said grabbing his chin and pulling it towards my face.
" You know even when I'm mad at you, I would never forget something like this! It was just a mistake" I said rubbing my fingers thru his wet curls.

I smash my lips into his passionately, and he kisses back. I look up at him and smile sincerely. He looks down at me and just looked so innocent.

I grab the soap and wash towel and begin to wash his body {not in private areas their just in 10th}. As I do it he returns the favor. We finished up and got out.

I walked into my room and got dressed up again. Tre still hasn't technically talked to me but him physically cooperating with me is cool.

" Baby were do you wanna go? Anywhere!" I said sitting on the bed.
He puts on his deodorant and turns towards me. He shrugs his shoulder and I pout.

I get up and go over towards him leaning my head on his muscular chest.
" Baby don't be mad, I'm sorry ok?" I said messing with his wet hair.
His lips part and he finally speaks
" I know you didn't mean it but, it was our first anniversary I was just expecting something different! That maybe we could put all that shit in the past." He said looking a bit down.

To be honest, I don't knowing how to make him feel better. This is terrible and I wish I could go back and fix it all, but I can't! I just want him to get back in the mood and celebrate this day with me.

I walked over to the bed and sat down.
I fiddled with my fingers and tucked my hair behind my ear. Suddenly I get a burning feeling in my stomach and a huge lump in my throat. My eyes started to swell up with tears.
" T-Tre I am so sorry, I just don't know how this couldve happened!" I said burrying my face in my hands.

He comes over to me and sits down.
He starts picking at his nails, and takes a huge gulp.

" You know ever since she left, I haven't been thinking straight either. I never knew it could be this horrible. I never knew your dad died either, how come you never told me?" He said looking at me. I wiped my face and stared at the wall.

" I-I didn't want anyone to feel bad for me. I didn't want to talk about it!" I said looking at him sorrowly.

" it kills me that she won't be here for my prom, graduations, wedding and the birth of my children! Me or my sister!" He said shaking his head in disbelief. I stared to think about the same things with my dad.

I bursted out in tears, I haven't vented to anyone in months! In fact the only time I really vented was when I showed Tre the field my family owned. It's crazy how I haven't talked to anyone about these feelings about my dad.
I just sobbed and sobbed! I was getting to the point when my shirt was almost soaked. I look over at Tre and he had tears streaming down his face.... Truth is we were both hiding emotions and we're both hurting inside.

I scoot over to him and sit on his lap, I lay my arms around his neck and cried on his shoulder as he cried on mines.

It's better to cry together, than hide emotions from each other!

.........

Tre's POV:
It's now 12:30 p.m. and Miya cried herself to sleep! As I lay on the bed with her balled up in my chest, I can't even think. Her eyes are swelled and puffy, her face is a calm red color.

She looks like a angel sleeping. She's beautiful, and I don't care what we go thru she's mines. She might make mistakes but I'm always gonna love her.

I rub my hair back out of her face and she moves a little. Her eyes flutter open beautifully. I smile at her and she smiles back.

" Good afternoon angel!" I said kissing her forehead, I lock her into my chests and she giggle softly.

" Tre I can't breath." She says laughing and let go a little bit. She crawls on top of me and smiles pressing her body against mines.

" Can I take you out?" I asked looking into her eyes. She she shakes her head and I roll over now being on top of Miya. She giggles and I smile.

" Give me a kiss!" I said biting my bottom lip. She giggles again and grabs her hands around my neck, bringing head down towards hers as she presses her soft and sweet lips against mines.

I pull away tugging at her bottom lip.
And she licks her lips. I get up and pick her up bridal style. She laughs as I bring her downstairs.

There Shania and her boyfriend sit on the couch arguing. Me and Miya go past snickering as they argued over who went to sleep first.

" I'm hungwy!" Miya whined I laugh at her cuteness and shake my head.
" where did your breakfast go?" I said Shania walks in and laughs. "Byron and I kinda finished that...." She's said and Miya's jaw drops.

" Baby it's ok I'll take you out! Let's go Imma go get your shoes... Which ones you want?" I asked standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

" Can u get my black and white vans please!" She said cheesing hard I run upstairs and get her shoes and mines. I almost forgot about Chanel, I walk into her room and she's on the floor playing with her dolls

" wassup lil monkey! You hungry!" I said smiling at her. She shakes her head. " How bout I tell Shania and Byron too cook you something ok?" I said. " But where are you going?" She said sadly. " Me and Miya are gonna go out in a anniversary date. I promise when we get back you me and Miya can have a movie night ok!" I said trying to make her feel better.

I haven't been giving her much love like I should be since mom died but I'm trying.

She screams happily and I laugh at her silliness. I kiss her cheek " I'll be back I love you!" I said getting up. " I love you too!" She said in her cute 6 year old voice.

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. " Aye Shi and Byron can you guys cook something for Chanel?" I said snickering slickly. " How you gonna leave us here to babysit!" Shania said pouting. " Ok it's cool! You know it's good practice for our baby Shania!" Byron said chilly. Me and Miya bursted out in laughter. She looks at him with a shocking face. " Ohh so now we having a baby! I thought your first baby was gonna be with Rihanna?" She said rolling her eyes. " You never know!" He said furrowing his eyebrow.

I help Miya putting on her shoes. And I grab her crouches.

" We'll be back by 9!" I said laughing at them. Me and Miya walk out getting into the car we drive off to the restaurant.
_________________________
Hello guys... I decided to update cuz I'm bored! This chapter was calm and sweet I liked it😊

But remember what I said the more comments the faster updates! Bc I love to see your opinions!

Anyways hope u enjoyed.... 😋
[p.s. Tell me if that's not Chanel's age or not Bc I forgot what I told you guys how old she was in the earlier chapter!]