Ready for it.

~Dinners served~

Miya's POV:
We're at they restaurant and it's pretty chilly in here so Tre offered me his hoodie. I defiantly accepted it.

It was peaceful but still live in here.
I liked the vibe. Everyone had smiles on their face and seemed happy.

Tre intertwined our fingers over the table and I smile. He's so sweet!

" Your so beautiful." He said humbly.
I giggled and give him a kiss on the cheek.

" Thank you and your very handsome." I say softly. The waitress comes back with our drinks and takes our order for  food.

" I'll be back shortly with your food." She said eyeing Tre. I rolled my eyes. If my leg wasn't broke right now I would've jumped over this table.

She left and I groaned feeling the urge to just pull her back. Tre laughs and looks at me.

" Don't worry baby. I'm not worried about any women but you." He said pecking my lips softly. My lips tingled as he pulled away wanting more.

I pulled his face back over and smashed my lips into his aggressively. As he pulled away I tugged at his juicy bottom lip.

" Someone's excited." He said licking his lips. I flip my hair out of my face and sit up straight.

" Your perfect in every way!" He said whispering in my ear. My heart melts and smiles

" I love you baby!" I said running my hands through his hair.

" I love you too monkey." He said kissing my hand. I blushed and soon the food arrives with the horrish waitress.

She sets our food on the table and drops her notepad and bends over. I rolled my eyes and quickly press my lips against Tre's. I add a little tongue to letting her know that he's not interested.

" Happy Anniversary Baby." I said emphasizing it so that she could hear.
She rolls her eyes at me and walks away. Tre laughs and I playfully slap him on the arm.

We finish up and leave.
....
" Baby I need you for the rest of my lifee" I said singing to Tre. Chanel laughs and I reach over to her and tickle her small body.

" Stop Mih...." She said laughing non stop. I grab her and set her on my lap.

I run my fingers thru her tight-curly hair kissing her forehead.
" Let's go make some pop corn and Tre can put the movie in" I said getting up and carrying her in the kitchen.

I set her down on the table and grab the popcorn. I plop the popcorn in the microwave and wait for it to be done.

" TREEEE" I said stretching his name.
He walks in the kitchen laughing.

" Now that your here, you can get the popcorn." I said grabbing Chanel and running into the living room.

I sit her down on the couch and go back.

" I'm just playing baby" I said jumping on his back. I nibble on his neck.
He spins me around and we end up eye to eye.

" You know I love you right?" He asked rubbing his nose against mines. I giggle and nod my head wrapping my legs around him.

He pecks my lips and puts me down.
I watch him take the popcorn out and out it in a bowl. He hangs it to me and I bring it back into the living room.

Soon everyone's settled an the movies playing. Chanel's in my lap and I rest myself up against Tre's Chest.

Just feeling like this makes me see how much of a wonderful dad he's gonna be.
He treats Chanel like a daughter and he's excellent with her. I honestly think I would love to spend the rest of my life with him.

Waking up to him in my arms everyday makes my heart warm. Pressing his soft  lips against mines could last forever.

I'm sorry to say but, I want to make a family with Tre!
_________________________
I promised a chapter and here it is...
It might've not been great but that's because I had lost of homework!
I hope to update a better chapter for you guys tomorrow.

What's up with Miya and here hormones right now???

Comment^^^^^