~Move On~

Tre then walks over to me!

Tre: Look Miya I really am so-

( I cut him off.)

Miya: Tre I don't give a damn about what you gotta say! I've really realized that I'm just your side chick when Pay's not around..! And I'm done with that.

He then walks off into the back of the class madly, but I can care less! Class goes on and I answer every question that the teacher asks! I'm really smart! I seem to hold back when I'm with my friends!

Class soon ends and I head off to Jason's locker because I kinda messed up with him this morning!

" Jason I'm sorry about this morning I was just really stressed from last night with Tre and-" he cuts me off.

" What happened with you and Tre?" He asks! " Well after you left.. Tre was kissing all over me and I tried to get away but he wouldn't stop! Finally I got away and I ran up to my room finding weed in his stuff! My room was smelling horrible!" I say feeling pressured.

" Well do you need me too handle him
for you!" He says a little mad!

" Thx but no I already handled him!"
I said laughing! " Come on girl we gotta go!" He grabs me and pulls me to gym!

(GYM)

I get changed into some really short shorts and sneakers and go to class! This unit we are just working on partner games, and I really could care less about it! But I got more time with Jason!

Miya: Ughh... I hate gym? (Rolling my eyes)

Jason: I love it! ( he says rubbing his hands together and licking his lips while looking at my behind!)

I laugh.

Miya: Mhmm I bet you do! (I say giving him a smirk)

Jason: Your really beautiful! (He says)

Miya: Thx... and you very handsome!

I laugh and here comes Tre again.

Tre: Miya can we talk? (He whines to me.)

Miya: You get 2 minutes that's it!" I say crossing my arms and before I leave & Jason whispers in my ear.

Jason: Aye call me over if you need me!" He says!

I nod and walk over to Tre!

Miya: Ok what do you want?

Tre: First of all I'm sorry for kissing and touching on you knowing that was disrespectful to you and Jason! I know I have been jumping back to you and Pay! But I'm just going thru a lot this year! And smoking is just my way of relieving stress and I'm very sorry to do that in you and your mothers house!

I looked him in his eyes and I could feel he was sincere with the apology and I could see his stress written all over him! He has been this way ever since the breakup!

Miya: It's ok Tre! Promise me this won't happen again!

( I say and we did a pinky promise and intertwined our pinkies)

Tre walks away and disappears!

I love Tre I really do! He hasn't been the same since our breakup, our relationship hasn't either! I can tell that has effected him greatly.... I wanna get back with him, but I kinda already started a thing with Jason and I just can't leave him! Tre's gonna have to get used to us not being together like I adjusted and move on!
___________________________
I wanted to surprise y'all and Publish this chapter😅 How was it??
Comment💘💘💘💘